The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Where to get traffic to a xxx webcam project?

Grunger

affiliate
Hello to all! I have a new project. Adult webcams. When looking for traffic to the site, we faced a big problem. Advertising networks with which we worked on the CPC, CPM, dCPM model, debited money for generated users (bots) or made fake clicks. That gave a lot of attendance but not a single registration and deposit. We spent a lot of money on these scammers. As a solution to the problem, we see work exclusively on the CPL, CPA, PPS model. Who should we contact with such a request)? We are ready to pay money but we do not know to whom and how). Thank you all kindness and peace!=)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Are you an affiliate; or
Are you a white label; or
A real webcam broadcast business?

real lolz --I ditched 2 last year ... I worked for 2 major webcam broadcast outfits over 10 years.
the trick is to redirect from your advertising domain and track the traffic and study the logs.
I did best with affiliate whitelabel with my twitter bot feed but the conversions were awful -- 1,500:1 maybe worse :p
as far as paying members maybe 1:40 that were filtered to that white label.
so 1,500*40 yielded a new member on revshare worth $300.00 in rev-share WTF --in the old days I made a lot of loot.
Livejasmin/AWE are thieves, Cambuilder (Streamate) is honest but hard to convert. Your results may differ.

Trafficfactory.com is about 10% bots and the rest real.

SEO is another way but not easy to do.

You need a SEO promotion domain that leads to your white label if you do not have control of the parent domain. If your white label is on a sub-domain use the parent domain (the www).

The conversion problem is the already registered customer you attract most, not all, webcam whitelabels use the same master database of registered customers --so you will have to find new customers.

see:Ask Me Anything - Testing Advertising Networks

Last edited:
They have produced well for me and many others here. ROCK SOLID.

If you had issues with them, I don't think it was on their side.
Evadav? They are common scammers. Read reviews about them. Moreover, I myself was convinced of this. It's strange to read about it from you.

TrafficStars also has good traffic :)
Not sure about Evadav, but can you prove us they have bot traffic?
I'm not here to prove it) I asked questions about something completely different. If you think they have great traffic then for heaven's sake. Науй оно мне нужно как гарится)

real lolz --i ditched 2 last year ... I worked for 2 major webcam broadcast outfits over 10 years.
the trick is to redirect from your advertising domain and track the traffic an study the logs.
I did best with affiliate whitelabel with my twitter bot feed but the conversions were awful -- 1,500:1 maybe worse :p
as far as paying members maybe 1:40 that were filtered to that white label.
so 1,500*40 yielded a new member on revshare worth $300.00 in rev-share WTF --in the old day I made a lot of loot.
Livejasmin/AWE are thieves, Cambuilder (Streamate) is honest but hard to convert. You results may differ.

Trafficfactory.com is about 10% bots and the rest real.

SEO is another way but not easy to do.

You need a SEO promotion domain that leads to your white label if you do not have control of the parent domain. If your white label is on a sub-domain use the parent domain (the www).

The conversion problem is the already registered customer you attract most, not all, webcam whitelabels use the same master database of registered customers --so you will have to find new customers.

see:Ask Me Anything - Testing Advertising Networks
Thanks for the detailed answer)

I'm not here to prove it) I asked questions about something completely different. If you think they have great traffic then for heaven's sake. Науй оно мне нужно как гарится)

Can you write in English, please? I don't speak Russian! If you want great traffic, please run your offer on Facebook ;)

Yes, I know this :)
But they don't allow nutra offers too and still there is a ton of them in FB.

If he wants quality traffic outside Google and SEO cloacking is his best friend

Yes, I know this :)
But they don't allow nutra offers too and still there is a ton of them in FB.

If he wants quality traffic outside Google and SEO cloacking is his best friend
Oh, I got it) I don't know how to do this, I'm looking for a person who can do it. That's why I'm here.

Evadav? They are common scammers. Read reviews about them. Moreover, I myself was convinced of this. It's strange to read about it from you.

I have read more than 100 reviews about Evadav from both their users and the supporting companies in the industry. Every negative review I read (less than 7) was 3.0 out of 5 and most reviews by real and tenured marketers rated them 4.5 to 5 on a scale of 5.

There is nothing "strange" about reading this from me. I earned with them and with quality traffic from them. Nothing strange about that! I vetted them some time back and I vet all of the vendors I use regularly to find trends. You are the first I have read in this community that has reported anything negative about them. Maybe I missed a thread or post. In doing a search in this community, and just quickly looking, the members here have generally had good to great success with them.

Evadav, NOT "common scammers", and you are not going to find a single member here to back you up on calling them "common scammers". Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you are very mistaken!

Oh, and by the way, we don't permit the use of calling anyone or any business a scam or scammer. It is unnecessary, and the truth be told, you have not offered up one iota of proof of your claim!

Last edited:
Hello to all! I have a new project. Adult webcams. When looking for traffic to the site, we faced a big problem. Advertising networks with which we worked on the CPC, CPM, dCPM model, debited money for generated users (bots) or made fake clicks. That gave a lot of attendance but not a single registration and deposit. We spent a lot of money on these scammers. As a solution to the problem, we see work exclusively on the CPL, CPA, PPS model. Who should we contact with such a request)? We are ready to pay money but we do not know to whom and how). Thank you all kindness and peace!=)
In order not to promote only our own Traffic source - ADxAD :)D ) I can recommend Trafficjunky, you can reach the manager and agree to promote your project on a full service terms, if I'm not mistaken they still have that option. This means that their internal buyers can manage your ad campaigns and drive traffic to your product

No Facebook will be a wack-a-mole aggravating ad scam.

As a cam site we used GoogleAds and spent outrageous money on the ads.The ROMI was over $500 GPR per customer acquisition --too expensive for affiliates --who made less and suffered a 20%~ customer slippage. For the right Whitelabel with a separate member database --GoogleAds might show a reasonable return.

For affiliates: Bing ads might be a reasonable compromise with lower traffic volumes and lower PPC bids.

Unless you have a very 'vanilla' product/offer, stay the hell away from the Facebook hypocrites.
Go buy some cam sex ads on Facebook ... Put your money on the wood and let us know how it works out :D

Hi!
That issue you mentioned is quite common for big ad networks: you can easily burn large amount of money on RON campaigns and you need a solid budget to properly test and finally find good sources on those networks. You could try to target more specific sources = prime campaigns, but then you need to have some knowledge about which sources usually work well for your kind of product, so not easy for beginners.

Do you have your own cam project or do you promote your whitelabel site?

MI
Back