The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Where to get traffic to a xxx webcam project?

real lolz --I ditched 2 last year ... I worked for 2 major webcam broadcast outfits over 10 years.
the trick is to redirect from your advertising domain and track the traffic and study the logs.
I did best with affiliate whitelabel with my twitter bot feed but the conversions were awful -- 1,500:1 maybe worse :p
as far as paying members maybe 1:40 that were filtered to that white label.
so 1,500*40 yielded a new member on revshare worth $300.00 in rev-share WTF --in the old days I made a lot of loot.
Livejasmin/AWE are thieves, Cambuilder (Streamate) is honest but hard to convert. Your results may differ.

Trafficfactory.com is about 10% bots and the rest real.

SEO is another way but not easy to do.

You need a SEO promotion domain that leads to your white label if you do not have control of the parent domain. If your white label is on a sub-domain use the parent domain (the www).

The conversion problem is the already registered customer you attract most, not all, webcam whitelabels use the same master database of registered customers --so you will have to find new customers.

see:Ask Me Anything - Testing Advertising Networks

Social media traffic can work super well for cams, but from my experience (well, the experience of affiliates that I work with) Twitter has very low conversions into sales, seems that this audience mainly is looking for free stuff. The best social media source that I've seen very good results with is Snapchat, but you need to know the tricks how to avoid getting banned all the time.
You were mentioning SEO strategies, have you tried to work via building your own cam aggregator site?

Hi @Grunger!

I recommend you to try our Ad Network - TrafficStars. You can enjoy a great bonus on the first deposit!
To remind you, TrafficStars ia a global Adult Ad Network with more than 3 bn ad impressions daily!

Deposit up to $500 -> Get $50
Deposit more than $500 -> Get 10% extra!

Promo code: TSAffFix21
Min deposit: $100

hello, if you know how to cloaking - try google ads and facebook, the highest quality traffic

if you don't know how to cloaking, then try the native ad format, you can try desktop push notifications

I've been using Evadav for a while now, and I must say, it's been a pretty positive experience for me too. I've done my fair share of research and read countless reviews before deciding to work with them, just like you did. It's always great to hear from real marketers who have had success with a platform, and it seems like many tenured marketers are rating them highly. I rarely see marketers working with a platform like yadong.cam. And I think it's very much for nothing! I find it quite fascinating. While everyone's experience may differ, it's important to remember that calling any business a scam without solid evidence is unfair. We should always focus on constructive feedback and help each other grow in this community.

Last edited:
Yes and no, not exactly (wtf).
You were mentioning SEO strategies, have you tried to work via building your own cam aggregator site?
I had 2,000 or so dynamic cam online profile pages and the actual SEO *search engine referrals, by the performer's name was minimal --however-- the sales were sometimes substantial over $1,000 revenue (reoccurring). The text has to be pretty radical for that to work :ninja: you can't just spit out the content as-is from a cam site feed (if that is what you mean).
I never worked with more than two affiliate sites on one domain if that is what you mean by aggregation.

On camsites there are main groups of (customers|clients) fans, stalkers and people looking for "fresh meat" You can only aggregate one type. There is a 4th --where did (she|that/those cam performer(s)) go what site if any are they on now.

The other problem about aggregating cams is the cams begin to look like cans of peas and corn on a shelf --the performers splitcam often to multiple cam sites just to skim privates (conversions) off each site's traffic and customer base. Customers also are members on different cam sites too --it's free world --freedom of association.

So, then that customer is another affiliate's customer --there is no PPS paid. Not that easy and there are many Catch-22's in aggregation ;) I have seen many of them ...

Last edited:
MI
Back