The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review How to create a perfect Landing Page

S

StaceyRicci

No matter in which niche are you in, every affiliate reaches the step when he needs a perfect Landing Page (LP).

Affiliate marketing is broken down into a few different key areas, but one of the most important is your website setup and landing page. A landing page is either the homepage or a page within the website whose sole purpose is to sell a product.

When I just joined the business, I was always very surprised, why in general ALL LPs are looking like a total scam? With fake pictures, bad quality celebrities faces, too cheap looking and easy?

The answer is really good – LP is a first filter for your potential DEPO leads (depositors). If user “swallow” the cheap looking LP, 80% he will invest money or buy something as well.

So, guys, do not a lot of time for your Landing Page putting heavy designs or looking fr best pics ever.

Same thing is with creatives. Some affiliates are rewriting texts, siting on hem hours and hours. If you spend more than 40 minutes on it, just skip it.

Try to follow several 3 rules.

1. Grab Readers Attention– When someone finds your page, whether it be via search engines or PPC advertising, you only have a few seconds to grab the readers attention. The top of the page should accomplish this.

2. Sell the Product– Make sure the reader knows why they need this product.

3. 1-2 Outbound Links– A good landing page won’t include anything but your affiliate link. You don’t want the reader clicking anywhere except where you want to send them.
And for a summary I want to share with you one guy perfect example of Landing Page.

upload_2016-9-13_17-31-34.png

:D

Of course it shouldn’t be taken seriously, but there is a very good rational sense!

Thanks for sharing those important tips. You know you may have developed the landing pages that are not working according to your expectations. The reason is because we always develop the landing pages for ourselves without taking into considerations the people who will be using it. Thanks for the good work. I will be implementing them in all my development cycle just to see the impact they will bring.

Thanks for sharing those important tips. You know you may have developed the landing pages that are not working according to your expectations. The reason is because we always develop the landing pages for ourselves without taking into considerations the people who will be using it. Thanks for the good work. I will be implementing them in all my development cycle just to see the impact they will bring.
yes, same wth me. First I was aways making Landings thinking about what I will like and open, forgetting that for example in binary it is not necessary. We should always look with our potential client eyes!

We have a site with hundreds of advertorials in all popular CPA verticals, it's an excellent resource to see what other successful affiliates are doing with their landers.

yes, same wth me. First I was aways making Landings thinking about what I will like and open, forgetting that for example in binary it is not necessary. We should always look with our potential client eyes!
I am glad that you have discovered the mistake you have also been making. Very few people today when designing the landing pages will consider the users. We need to change the way and be able to embrace design thinking methodology in everything that we do. Let us try this out and see the difference that it will bring at the end of the day.

banners
Back