The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Connecting own landing page to the offer

murdamax

affiliate
Hi, I'm just getting started so this is a bit over my head.

I want to use my own landing page with a clean URL like example(dot)com as the offer page
I'm using Funnelish to build the website.
My domain is with Namecheap.
I'm working with Dr. Cash network

I'm confused on what the next steps are to be able to send name and number to the network with api.
From what I understand so far I have to upload my page to the affiliate network?
Can I just add the required code to the funnelish custom HTML section? Would webhook automation work?

Any help is very appreciated.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
IIRC the Dr. Cash api is PHP
Webhooks - Funnelish Docs

Use a PHP file (with the code) and include that file in a webhook?

if the Dr. Cash PHP URL (really a URI on that server) will dynamically insert your affiliate parameters --ask as IDK --it 'appears' you could do it this way. Warning: that is not the way most api's will work.

Normally you install the downloaded api code on YOUR server --with your parameter edited in (in an ASCII editor). Reason LINUX servers do not do PHP in binary, any server. WordPad is an example of binary text. Rookie mistake :p

Have you already done the following?
  • Locate the domain you want to edit and click Manage.
  • Click the Advanced DNS menu tab and then Add a new record.
  • In the Type field, select A Record and add the @ symbol to the Host field.
  • Copy and paste this IP address “151.101.2.132” to the Value field.
  • Set the TTL for 60 minutes.
  • Click Add Record.

Once the root domain or subdomain is configured as explained above, head back to Funnelish and open a funnel.

Select the funnel you will connect, then click the Funnel Settings icon.
  • Under the Basic settings section, click Connect a new domain and input your domain/subdomain.
    If you have connected the subdomain, then make sure to write it down as it is (e.g., go.mydomain.com)If you have connected the root domain, then add the naked domain as it is (e.g., mydomain.com) without any www…
  • Click Connect and Verify.
Once verified, select the newly connected domain/subdomain from the Domain dropdown and click Save changes.

Funnelish will automatically change the domain name for the funnel.

Trying to reply to Graybeard but won't let it post because "contains links" even when I removed almost all text.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for this!

Question - where do I download the API code?

Dr. Cash video about API says that when downloading the PHP lander from dr. cash then the API is already in it and need to add some extra code for the postback to work. I can probably get all that done but how do I upload my lander to dr. cash? Or get the API code otherwise?

Really appreciate your help!

Where it says to download the script in the documentation page at Dr.Cash read that Dr.Cash page carefully. Should be a link there in the logged in area for affiliates. If not open a support ticket. The location is not a secret ...

Does this help TJ posted this in the past: How to send leads via API!? | dr.cash blog
However, Friday to Monday is bad timing to get to any affiliate manager or company support person.
Trying to reply to Graybeard but won't let it post because "contains links" even when I removed almost all text.
Link to where? If 'where' is when you are logged in, it will not work for me --i don't have an account there.

Friday to Monday is bad timing to get to any affiliate manager or company support person.

I have seen the script posted here before
read this thread: Seeking Help - Wordpress Contact Form 7 with dr cash API application

is this the same script? to generate leads?

added--

• the api makes a POST that sends your data that you hard code in that PHP file that 'lives' on YOUR SERVER.
  • the data input is typed on the FORM you have on YOUR PAGE by the *prospect* [read:referral]
  • that data is posted along with your data by the api script POST to Dr. Cash (the POST URL) as a lead.
Simplified --this is the process.

banners
Back