The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Hi... I'm looking forward to all the expertise here in this forum.

I'm new to affiliate marketing. My idea of the Landing Page on my website has a sole purpose to get the visitor to click the link taking them to the merchant site for more information and hopefully purchase. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. I call these pages "teasers"; a little info to entice you to want MORE info and click. I don't know if that's the correct term for a page designed in this manner. I'm looking for example of pages that do exactly that. Hopefully highly converting landing pages. It doesn't matter what the product is. How can I tell if a given page is a high conversion page?

Thanks for your thoughts.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hi... I'm looking forward to all the expertise here in this forum.
I'm new to affiliate marketing. My idea of the Landing Page on my website has a sole purpose to get the visitor to click the link taking them to the merchant site for more information and hopefully purchase. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. I call these pages "teasers"; a little info to entice you to want MORE info and click.
I call that a 'bridge' page now. By design it filters your traffic, is designed to prequalify and to romance the offer ...
I don't know if that's the correct term for a page designed in this manner. I'm looking for example of pages that do exactly that. Hopefully highly converting landing pages. It doesn't matter what the product is. How can I tell if a given page is a high conversion page?
Unless you have real data you really can't tell.

banners
Back