The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing Pages

After I clicked on the product (pretending to buy), it took me to a payment page. This was at the bottom of that page.
Oh, we were typing at the same time. :D

Okay, I have to think about this, as it's been so long and things may have changed.

While I'm doing that, can you tell me if your dashboard is showing any hops, or any info to indicate that people are seeing your page at all?

Well, I couldn't remember everything (been too long), had to turn to the internet for help. This is the American Thanksgiving, so many members are off-line and I didn't want you to wait any longer than necessary, if there was any way I could help you figure this out.

I found this in Quora at this link (scroll down a little) I have an account with Clickbank and my nickname doesn't show up at the bottom of the sale page. Does somebody have a good answer for me?

1700791646912.png

That's part of what was posted there, didn't want the poster to get mad about copying his stuff.

You are still my today's hero azgold. I believe you led me down the correct path. I've suspected for some time now the there was an issue with that link. I will check with ClickBank Support for further assistance.

Thank you so much for your patience and your consideration in helping of the your Thanksgiving weekend. Happy Gobbler day. :)

You are still my today's hero azgold.
Oh, gosh, thanks!

Thank you so much for your patience and your consideration in helping of the your Thanksgiving weekend. Happy Gobbler day.
You're welcome, I'm just sorry that I couldn't remember every step anymore.

I'm Canadian, so we had our Thanksgiving in October but one branch of my family is having Christmas dinner tomorrow, so I'll still get to have a happy gobbler day this weekend. So, thank-you! :D

Edit: Not tomorrow, Xmas dinner is on Saturday. I'm a day ahead of myself.

Last edited:
hahaha, You're a funny guy. I'm Canadian too... Ontario.

I've already sent in a request for ClickBank to check it out. OMG, asgold, this HAS to be the problem. I am literally on my last dime. This time next month, my hydro will be cut off, meaining I will have no internet and cannot work on my business, and I won't be able to charge my phone. Hey! Maybe I'll come to your house for a gobbler sandwich. LOL

Have a great weekend and thanks for your help.

What I'm doing now is becoming an affiliate through a ClickBank product. Having a landing page built by what I was told was a professional with experience in affiliate marketing and able to build a high-conversion landing page. My advertiser is writing an ad using keywords and placing it on Google.

My budget has been $1,000/mth (but that is soon going to have to reduce due to no income).
I think ClickBank and Google Ads are just a "suicide mission," your experience seems to just confirm my opinion.

I have had -0- luck with network traffic and had a >2% click through from my own bridge pages and pre-landing pages.

The way ClickBank works is: your hop-link is tracked by ClickBank's own redirection so each click 'should' be tracked 'accurately'. if you sent 100 PPC from Google to your own domain's landing page, and got 18 or 20 click-outs to that ClickBank offer's page --you should have gotten at least 1 sale.

Sorry for your losses. Call the power company and enter into a forbearance agreement and a payment plan --winter is coming and unless you live in a cabin with a fireplace and intend to be chopping wood all winter ->Get that problem out of the way first.

I think ClickBank and Google Ads are just a "suicide mission," your experience seems to just confirm my opinion.

I have had -0- luck with network traffic and had a >2% click through from my own bridge pages and pre-landing pages.

The way ClickBank works is: your hop-link is tracked by ClickBank's own redirection so each click 'should' be tracked 'accurately'. if you sent 100 PPC from Google to your own domain's landing page, and got 18 or 20 click-outs to that ClickBank offer's page --you should have gotten at least 1 sale.

Sorry for your losses. Call the power company and enter into a forbearance agreement and a payment plan --winter is coming and unless you live in a cabin with a fireplace and intend to be chopping wood all winter ->Get that problem out of the way first.
Thank you so much for your support. You have all been so terrific. Traffic is going from the ad to MY landing page and that's where the traffic stops. Nothing is going from MY landing page to the merchant/seller. That's why I've been thinking for over a month now that there is a problem with the affiliate link. I did ask the merchant about a month ago, but he just said they're encrypted so it's all good. However as asgold suggested I pretended to purcase through my link and at the bottom of the payment screen it said "affiliate=none" So I'm pretty sure threre's an issue there. I've already sent out emails. Hopefully I'll get an answer today.

I really appreciate your advice and your suggestions. I hope you know that I take them very seriously. I hope youhave a fabulous gobbler weekend. Save a cold turkey sandwich for me. I'll likely need it. LOL I will keep you all posted on the progress.

so, you have no accounting if there are real clicks or not.

what is your landing page HTML or WordPress.php?

If the referrals are from Google Ads they are probably mostly real users ... 95%+

how do you know you have page views --GA or tracker stats show the google ads referrals arriving?

does the car have gas?
is the initial google ads link correct and delivering the traffic 1st thing is OK?

If you want to you can DM me your landing page link and I will look at it then bot your ClickBank link with a forged header and see ;) I can look "under the hood"

so, you have no accounting if there are real clicks or not.

what is your landing page HTML or WordPress.php?

If the referrals are from Google Ads they are probably mostly real users ... 95%+

how do you know you have page views --GA or tracker stats show the google ads referrals arriving?

does the car have gas?
is the initial google ads link correct and delivering the traffic 1st thing is OK?

If you want to you can DM me your landing page link and I will look at it then bot your ClickBank link with a forged header and see ;) I can look "under the hood"
I have tested the ad from google itself, and yes clicking on the ad brings you to MY landing page. Then I clicked on the "click here" button on MY page and it took me to the merchant/seller page (as it should). If you click to purchase, at the bottom it says affiliate=none.

hahaha, You're a funny guy.
Lol, funny gal, not guy. :D

I'm Canadian too... Ontario.
Me, too.

This time next month, my hydro will be cut off
Using the word, "hydro" told me you were from Ontario without you telling me that you're from Ontario. :D

As Graybeard suggested, call OntarioHydro/HydroOne or whoever your supplier is to make payment arrangements. Meantime, have you applied for the energy assistance? It helps a lot if you're eligible. Here's where to check: Low Income Energy Assistance | Ontario Energy Electricity Support Program Qualification

Hey! Maybe I'll come to your house for a gobbler sandwich. LOL
Haha, I'll bring some extra turkey home from my sister's for ya. :rofl

Julia Child Dance GIF

Re your CB woes, if there's something you can fix/have control over, Graybeard's the guy to help you. He has super powers. Believe it!

I have tested the ad from google itself, and yes clicking on the ad brings you to MY landing page. Then I clicked on the "click here" button on MY page and it took me to the merchant/seller page (as it should). If you click to purchase, at the bottom it says affiliate=none.
You link is WRONG see my DM there is an example pf the correct link "encrypted hoplink" you need to go through clickbank First set their cooke -> redirect tp the offer -> if the referral buys the pay page is on clickbank.com ->when the payment is started you clickbank cookie credits your account with the sale.

I feel bad for you but ...

You get your link by clicking the Promote button --that is how I got my example encrypted hoplink
1700846889103.png

Did you do this maybe?
1700846835318.png

Thank you so much for your support. You have all been so terrific. Traffic is going from the ad to MY landing page and that's where the traffic stops. Nothing is going from MY landing page to the merchant/seller. That's why I've been thinking for over a month now that there is a problem with the affiliate link. I did ask the merchant about a month ago, but he just said they're encrypted so it's all good. However as asgold suggested I pretended to purcase through my link and at the bottom of the payment screen it said "affiliate=none" So I'm pretty sure threre's an issue there. I've already sent out emails. Hopefully I'll get an answer today.

I really appreciate your advice and your suggestions. I hope you know that I take them very seriously. I hope youhave a fabulous gobbler weekend. Save a cold turkey sandwich for me. I'll likely need it. LOL I will keep you all posted on the progress.
I think this example Landing page may help you with Google ads, thehealthjournal(dot)net/neotonics

I think this example Landing page may help you with Google ads, thehealthjournal(dot)net/neotonics
The look of that landing page is nice.

What bothers me is there is a big mistake in the guarantee in the lower part of this landing page.

On the left side there is an icon in which it is written 180 days money back guarantee while on the right side you have 60 days money back guarantee

(go near the bottom you a big mistake, scroll pass the 3 choice of purchase and you will find it above the purplish bar in which is written Benefits of Using NeoTonics)

The other thing that bothers me is I have no way to know if those real users that left a testimony are actually real.
I am a newbie and Merlin is a newbie (I think) so I am asking this question.

Does if matter for affiliate in the Testimony OR the people are fake IF THE LANDING PAGE IS ON THE SELLER'S WEBSITE?

Edited to add:
On the affiliate landing page everything HAS TO BE TRUE and REAL.
My question is where are our responsibilities if the sellers is a liar?
I am obviously NOT asking a legal advice.

If this is a nice example of a good landing page, knowing those answers could be important.

The look of that landing page is nice.

What bothers me is there is a big mistake in the guarantee in the lower part of this landing page.

On the left side there is an icon in which it is written 180 days money back guarantee while on the right side you have 60 days money back guarantee

(go near the bottom you a big mistake, scroll pass the 3 choice of purchase and you will find it above the purplish bar in which is written Benefits of Using NeoTonics)

The other thing that bothers me is I have no way to know if those real users that left a testimony are actually real.
I am a newbie and Merlin is a newbie (I think) so I am asking this question.

Does if matter for affiliate in the Testimony OR the people are fake IF THE LANDING PAGE IS ON THE SELLER'S WEBSITE?

Edited to add:
On the affiliate landing page everything HAS TO BE TRUE and REAL.
My question is where are our responsibilities if the sellers is a liar?
I am obviously NOT asking a legal advice.

If this is a nice example of a good landing page, knowing those answers could be important.
I am just sharing this for an example, you need to edit it according to your need.

Did you try clicking any link on that page?

That landing page looks like a wall of words with very low level design features.

What matters is: Did it work well enough to make you money?
This Type of landing page is making money for me, I think design level doesn't matter.

I am just using this type of landing pages with more than 1 Year, and All working great for me here is the a another page example https://thehealthjournal(dot)net/fast-lean-pro/

MI
Back