The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for newbie friendly CPA network

kinghmj

affiliate
Hi everyone. As the title said, I am a newbie and I am looking for CPA network which friendly to newbie. I want to start with sweepstakes, dating offers. Do you have any recommended networks?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

I am a newbie and I am looking for CPA network which friendly to newbie. I want to start with sweepstakes, dating offers. Do you have any recommended networks?
There are many networks with those type of offers.
Are you from a ``problem country`` that some networks will not consider?
Where are you advertising or planning to advertise at?
Dating and Sweeps are very common and low barrier offers.
Have you even. tried to ``apply`` to any networks already?

Well from what i know in the past cpagrip ,cpalead were accesible for anyone as you dont need an aproval process
But i advise you also in the future to aply also for hard accepting networks because the harder its the accepting process the better the network it is and has great offers

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

There are many networks with those type of offers.
Are you from a ``problem country`` that some networks will not consider?
Where are you advertising or planning to advertise at?
Dating and Sweeps are very common and low barrier offers.
Have you even. tried to ``apply`` to any networks already?
Since there are many networks and I don't know which network has high-quanlity offers. So I want to learn from the experience of others

Well from what i know in the past cpagrip ,cpalead were accesible for anyone as you dont need an aproval process
But i advise you also in the future to aply also for hard accepting networks because the harder its the accepting process the better the network it is and has great offers
Thank you for your advice. I will try to apply.

Best to by the user reviews here for each resource.
Half or more of the user posts to a question of " what network is the best " will just be people shilling with their referral links --same goes for "web internet review sites" or posts on social media, YouTube etc.

Hi everyone. As the title said, I am a newbie and I am looking for CPA network which friendly to newbie. I want to start with sweepstakes, dating offers. Do you have any recommended networks?
Hello @kinghmj
Give a chance to MyLead affiliate network, we are supporting newbies and experienced affiliates. MyLead is known from knowledge sharing through ebooks and articles for our publishers. You can check out our affiliate campaigns in the Sweepstakes and Dating categories and read our articles about affiliate marketing to learn more about it.

All the best,
Nikodem | MyLead

banners
Back