The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Testing Advertising Networks

Following this thread.

Thanks Graybeard for sharing all this valuable information! :)

That would definitely save up some money when testing traffic sources.

Any recommendations of pop networks which are already tested and had great results?

Any recommendations of pop networks which are already tested and had great results?
Depends on how you define *results*
If results mean goals or conversions -- so far pops are no good. However, until I get to 100K or more pops these *results* are only preliminary.

Update on pop traffic

Click imgage to open full size^^^

Clickadu is 1115
Traffic Shop is 1116

1. Clickadu reported 28,221 hits delivered Xmedia stats reports 19,096 or an actual reported delivery rate of .6766 *I had my firewall up for the test so some bot traffic may not have been logged.
  2. Traffic Shop reported 4,048 adjusted from (5374-1332<< different landing page test) Xmedia stats reports 3,513 or an actual reported delivery rate of .8678
    ***clarifications: 2,000 popunders and the balance of the 4,048 were skims

**note: watching all the live logs last night -- I did notice SOME (not all) Chrome v 66 browsers were not redirecting properly.

Clickadu 68 (final)
Traffic Shop 87 (so far)

My final arbitraters are the stats on Xmedia and the stats from its Google-Analytics program.

Still no goals met just money spent. I think it is only $60 or so -- to me not big deal (loss).

Last edited:
New KPI based on about 28K engagements

cam engagement

ID 100-1115 Clickadu 19,096 clicks @xmedia
91% light <1 min
23% heavy >1min

ID 100-1116 TrafficShop 9,010 clicks @xmedia
80% light <1 min
45% heavy >1min

Still no premium registrations
there appeared to be 7 attempts
there were about 15 logins of other whitelabel users (I am assuming) this is the problem with whitelabels and established data bases for all users of a cam network ;( Old Story ...

Note to self: Don't waste my money with mobile pops to MY webcam site :p

The mobile CTR is very deceiving I am not sure if it is a miss-click my WHOLE LP is a hyperlink LOL
However, the 2+ pageviews of the Desktop users (3 pages if you include my LP) shows promise. Also comparing MY server log count and the GA counts the CTR is more like 5% off a popunder on desktops :)

Still a FAIL :( no premium signups (account validation w/ a credit card <<< the goal)

Really high bounce rate on the mobile in those top two stats! I can see why you're giving those up.

How long are you thinking of going with TS for the desktop?

Hey how you been? Well, I found the method for an Adult popunder with a 5.5% CTR :)
Maybe, I will change the sponsor (*offer*)soon -- money over loyalty every time ;)

I am going to add another advertising network next week (4 day holiday in the USA -- Memorial Day) Summer starts :p Bad for biz usually

I have reached a pivot point with feeding xmedia ads and getting nothing in return.

lpfunnel-chart.png

piviot-funnel-xmedia.png

4K more landing page pops then I am moving on to pops for my own affiliate domains that link to a few adult webcam sites including (but not exclusive to) xmedia. No point in beating a dead horse -- the ad network testing continues with strategic changes.

On the other hand, maybe 8K or so is the threshold? It will only cost another $7.00 to see ;)

Just (1) WTF 1:8000
We are talking a premium signup with a credit card or PayPal validation costing $0 the site is https and the biller is Epoch <good rep in adult.

saturated-user-whitelabel.png

Cambuilder's (ICF) user database is over-saturated -- too bad -- but that is my conclusion (so far)
There have been 8 signup attempts all to the credit of other white labels (apparently) smid= (streamate user ID) the highest number almost 29 million sooo I will play out my move them pivot.

mobil-ron-ts-adult.png

I am trying something different now -- buying traffic into a social media page. So, I bought 1K 'mobile' adult pop unders and redirected them (so I could count). I used RON just to see what I would get this sample was from 874 hits received and redirected.

I am watching the social media stats to see how it goes. HAHA stats hit the roof ...

Last edited:
How do you do that? Can you please inform me about that?
Do what? Redirect and count? My servers ARE the *tracking tool*

The specific os list:
Code:
@server:~# tac  /path-to/logs/access.log|grep  'GET {your page code}'|cut -d'"' -f6|cut -d';' -f1-3|cut -c -42 |uniq -c |sort -nr  |less
#Then find the major versions:
@server:~# tac  /path-to/logs/access.log|grep  'GET {your page code}'|cut -d'"' -f6|cut -d';' -f1-3|cut -c -42 |uniq -c |sort -nr  |grep 'Android 4\.[0-9]'  |wc -l
grep -c would work too

Last edited:
traffic-pie-chart-_SMO-6-6-12-2018.png

Well, I am right about social media (in theory) the direct and referral is organic in nature and not the result of active advertising except for social media. However, the traffic volume and the ad CTR is a joke (tiny numbers) -- still a work in progress. Valid hypothesis and proven theory -- merchantability = undermined

The target white label is a noindex domain

I am getting real people with popunders filtered by blacklisting domains, taking CTR from a landing page -- filtering it for any bots @cost of about $30/1000 net or $0.03 per CTR per interested person to the site
Total Dessktop LP-22 spend$21.28
Total Network ad count:14,000
Small scale test;
(raised bid, added blacklist domains (low durations, high bounce (junk traffic) all US traffic [this whitelabel is best for US traffic])
TTL Spend:$10.08
Network ad count:6,000
Users 739
Sessions 750
Bounce Rate 13.73%
Session Duration 1m 38s​

The duration shortcoming is the fault of the website's offer or content (working that out) needs to be 3 min +
There were 20 or so unique signup/ and signup/register *attempts*?

almost ALL signup pages were on this test -- so the restrictions mattered

lp-22-desktop.png

pages-lp-22-desktop.png

lp-22-join-reg.png

There is life after elgoog :p

Bottom line: I am abandoning this white label for any direct advertising traffic for now as non-converting.
I have spent $95.00 (no big deal) (almost 70K CPM) 16K actual sessions, 15K unique sessions, sending popunders and skim traffic with no signups even! The offer does not convert is what is proven here (I suppose). I will continue to link this white label from my other domain(s) (for now) but lower its priority -- maybe some SEO traffic or indirect ad traffic will convert IDK.

What did I get for $90 + over $1000 of my time? A landing page that works with reasonable KPI's and SEO indicators to use on a domain that is indexed (and has G-A). We will see if that is worth something?
A landing page that will work with another *offer* or white label -- I have a few new ones ;) to deploy soon

Proven: it's really all in the landing page ;)
obvious conclusion I suppose but it is based on empirical knowledge learned

Phase 2 starts in a week? :D

Last edited:
So do you really want to use a landing page? So far seen on this type offer, adult webcam sites: YES

affinity_sessions.png

I worked this chart up last night -- I call it an *Affinity Analysis*

affinity (ə-fĭnˈĭ-tē)

n. A natural attraction, liking,
Popunder => landing page (12.96% CTR) => website (offer) yielded a lower CPM and a greatly lowered bounce rate and a much better time on site per visitor which really matters for SEO.

I did get over 20 people looking (attempting) to sign up -- they apparently did not like the terms -- credit card or other payment validation required -- however no charge to their account. Either; 1. no trust, 2. no money to spend, 3. too many free hardcore cam sites out there. However, they were interested enough to click the join button.

Bottom line: You are only bringing in interested people into your website with a good landing page as a filter. It has been said over and over so it's an obvious conclusion but I only accept empirical evidence -- hard numbers -- here they are ...

Last edited:
Life goes on ... I this were easy everyone would be doing it [I guess] ...

Meantime, I am working on some new camsite white labels and with another sponsor I have worked with for years (profitably).
Unfortunately, xmedia.stream hasn't gotten a single successful sign-up for free with a paypal or creditcard validation. I have 15K Google-Analytics user sessions and an ad spend $110.00 on mainly pop traffic (small money).

$110/15,000
.007333 per session

$110/30 signup 'events'
$3.666 per signup 'event'

$110/15
$7.333 net traffic cost per 1K/sessions

I needed to see 3-5 minimum successful signups.
Each signup is worth about $40 to $60 on average in annual revenue on average.

cost per session is what matters to me -- then result per session
The 2 ad networks claim about 75K *hits* do the math :rolleyes:

I'll just revert to any SEO referral I get for this domain and move on <pivot>

The new domain has a Free 25 Token incentive for validated signups. No Paypal(Epoch) however. I'll dump another $100 into the same type of ads and see if it clicks. I am going to add 2 new ad networks later (soon).

Last edited:
banners
Back