The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Journey to $10.000+ per month with Native Ads

Here are all my campaigns so far. I didn't include the first one as the data was wrong.
2020-10-08 12_02_44-Window.png

After a bunch of really bad campaigns, I finally find one good. Well, at least at the beginning.
After the first $100 spent my ROI was with the "+" mark the first time since I started natives.
I tested 3 PL, 7 ads same title, various images. All conversions came from one ad and mobile. So I started to do some optimization.
Then this happened.
View attachment 17472

Conversions just stopped.

I even didn't pause any widget. All I did was paused a few ads that didn't convert.

Hi bro . i wanna talk with you , can u give me your skype ?

Native ads are on the web pages directly and will get a lot of bots,

TRUE TRUE TRUE

The bot mitigations are getting a bit better now with the bigger native providers. It's a continuing battle. One week I'll see an uptick, the next the traffic source gets wise and traps them before they hit. They have not charged me so far for the bot traffic that could be identified.

I have been testing ads and some ad networks this month, findings;
  • pops 40% to 70% click bots and garbage traffic (remnant) 50,000 + test
  • push ads I was surprised to find 17% bot and other 'undesirable ' traffic. 400 clicks
Native ads are on the web pages directly and will get a lot of bots, ad spy and page scraper traffic
Bottom line drop your bid price --buy the traffic for what it is worth
Filter the bots out so your CR statistics will be meritorious and not polluted by trash traffic.

banners
Back