The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
The ads may be good but the placement locations or the domains they are on is the problem possibly?

That might be the case also, I will test the new images on the ads whenever they get approved after the weekend. If that doesn't increase the CTR it might be the placements.

Also, I thought I might test out the ads on another network, Taboola or Outbrain. According to Adplexity, there are more people advertising on those too compared to Revcontent.

I cannot accept the reasoning that: "if everyone does it I should do it too." Lemmings all follow each other off the cliff too. That, said there is some logic --that were there is no competition there is *probably* no money.

You are talking to a guy that spent too much time trying to sell Video Realty franchises in 1976 :D $4K my commission was 50% -- 50% of nothing as it turned out ... Little ahead of my time ... Camcorder, VCR and a tube (CRT) television set back then. >>>People just didn't get it :(

Go to any real estate site and you will find video tours of properties today -- it's common place. Technology got cheap -- every smartphone today makes videos easily edited for the internet 2018.

A web widget is a software widget for the web. It's a small application with limited functionality -- it means the same as foo and bar in programing :p It's similar to a doo-dad :D It's a place holder word used ... _200_ So IDK.

Well, of the CTR 1% should convert (averages) so the CR is below average however your landing page does well.

420*1%=4.2 you show 2 I hope it does catch up for you ...

Look at the server log for that landing page as a control -- server logs are *generally* correct (when the server is working right)
  1. tracker defect
  2. server defect
That is some error. Is Offer 1 is using the same landing page and tracking parameters?

The ads may be good but the placement locations or the domains they are on is the problem possibly?

I meant comparing the 2 days on Offer 1's landing page
Apparently it was a tracker error {apples v. apples}

banners
Back