The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

[Journey] Growing a YouTube channel to monetization!

GB Scriese

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Gamebassadors
Hello Affiliate Ninjas,

you might have spotted me on this forum before, buzzing around topics such as CPA offers and gaming, but today, I am embarking on something new! I have started a YouTube channel focused on games and relaxation. While this is a passionate hobby for me, I will document its business side here as a journey and maybe motivation for others.

Feel free to have a look at the channel: Froghead ASMR

Our goal:

• Successfully monetize a YouTube channel
    • 1000 subscribers,
    • 4000 watch hours within a year
    • Respect guidelines and avoid trouble
What we will need:
  • Content
    • Long-form, atmospheric gaming videos with relaxing voiceover and added sound effects: Self-recorded and edited in Hungarian and English.
  • Creative material
    • Intro sequences, thumbnails, social media posts: Self-designed or -drawn with minimal AI assistance. Sounds from free libraries.
  • Source games
    • Slow-paced, building or strategy genre with focus on atmosphere
1. WHERE ARE WE NOW?

The channel is launched and active with 26 subscribers and 7 videos uploaded at the moment. Minimal amount of views, likes and comments coming in, although I am glad to see the 200+ organic views on one of the videos. Reassuring! :)

2. WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?

Most importantly, we keep posting (1-2)*2 videos per week, both in English and Hungarian. We keep our eyes open for new games to feature on the channel, which is going to involve some investment before monetization, but that is a calculated expense.

Feel free to ask any questions or suggest ideas on this journey, thank you for reading!

Alright. Let's go!

Well good luck on your journey
And in my opinion if you start from pasion the half of the battle its win as when you make something with pasion it doesnt feel like work
Also i think you should make as many videos as you can if you have the time as with youtube the more videos you have the better chances of succes you have

!!!AWESOME!!!

Excited Awesome GIF

!!!WE'RE WATCHING!!!

Be Bold Climate Change GIF by Creative Courage

Last edited:
MI
Back