• no

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • won't tell you ;)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Barbj

affiliate
Hey Guys. I am new to this forum so I want to introduce myself:

I am 21 years old and have been in the Online Marketing space for about 2 years now. I made an online product in the fitness nice where I failed spectacular (but learned a LOT!). I am working for a media group since 1 year now and quickly gained promotions (working 40+ hours instead of the agreed 20 hours per week). I've learned so much in the last year that I now trying to attack the Affiliate Marketing space even tho many people are saying it is dead.

I'am already promoting a product from ClickBank through Facebook.
Now I want to spread my Media Traffic and add Native Ads through RevContent. I also followed some journeys here.

Anyone else using RevContent here? (A bit hard to find tutorials about this platform that explain their platform newbie friendly)

At the moment they won't check my CC and campaign boost tho, lil frustrating (maybe because it's easter and they aren't even looking at it atm ^^
Eitherway: I'm thrilled to fail - learn - succeed.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!
This sounds good!
Affiliate Marketing is FAR from dead, it may be for some but that makes less competition for others I guess!
I use Revcontent and yeah they most likely don't work over weekends especially with it being Easter.

I'll be following this, Good Luck!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!
This sounds good!
Affiliate Marketing is FAR from dead, it may be for some but that makes less competition for others I guess!
I use Revcontent and yeah they most likely don't work over weekends especially with it being Easter.

I'll be following this, Good Luck!

Thanks man! - Yea I've already read through your process (thread) - very inspiring journey. Hope that the first campaign turns into green - but I'm also aware that it can turn otherwise tho - Process of learning :p

I've used RevC in the past. They take quite some time to review your credit card and unfortunately that means you just have to wait until its done. I tried speeding it up while mine was pending and it didn't help. Should be approved in 2 - 3 weeks if it takes as long as mine did.

They have a lot of bad placements, so make sure you're tracking your clicks.

Good luck!

I originally wanted to make a start with native also but after reading many journeys and replies from more experienced people I will focus on a couple other things first as you will need a couple K at least to start and have some kind of nice ROI.

I've used RevC in the past. They take quite some time to review your credit card and unfortunately that means you just have to wait until its done. I tried speeding it up while mine was pending and it didn't help. Should be approved in 2 - 3 weeks if it takes as long as mine did.

They have a lot of bad placements, so make sure you're tracking your clicks.

Good luck!

I've got a really cool Account Manager - may get all approved within 1 a week tho :) Let's see!

Campaign already running since this morning - started with 2,7% CTR (would have been out of this world if that would have stayed the same lol) dropping now to 0,7% - I'm curious how others CTRs are. Let me know!

Campaign did not went well - I combined two strategies from two different Affiliate (Speaker at Affiliate World Conference) and that kinda backfired :/
fdddfdfdfdfdfddf.PNG
fdddfdfdfdfdfddf.PNG

I had 1 Order Form Impression in ClickBank
No Sale

Do you guys go for such offers or do you rather like getting payed per Lead? I may switch to Lead I think.

Campaign did not went well - I combined two strategies from two different Affiliate (Speaker at Affiliate World Conference) and that kinda backfired :/
View attachment 12301 View attachment 12301
I had 1 Order Form Impression in ClickBank
No Sale

Do you guys go for such offers or do you rather like getting payed per Lead? I may switch to Lead I think.

Starting out it's definitely better doing CPA/CPL
In fact, even when you are advanced I think these are the best option anyway.

Just make sure from the start you test a few similar offers and keep the best ones which win an A/B test (with enough data)

good luck i think if you'r willing to promote clickbank products it's better to go with VSL offers they performe well with native even when you direct link

MI
Back