The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Follow Along [Push Ads] Propeller Ads + Maxbounty

So, this the Zip code from where i got lead.
That is where the ISP server or CO or network access is. That can vary a lot but is *usually* is within 50 miles.

You can actually buy geo-fenced targets that are GPS of that mobile device's real time location withing 300 meters or so.
Tract ID for census data --census.gov public access data
Venus-TX-census-tracts.jpg

From IRS public data Tax Returns
Venus-TX.jpg

I can get commercial reports using a radius of an address in that zip code to approximate the demographic characteristics of that area and find similar areas.

XML:
Here is a sample response.

<Consumer>
  <Geography>
    <City>CA;orange</City>
  </Geography>
  <Options>
    <ContactPersonInfo>
      <ContactPersonInfo>One per Address</ContactPersonInfo>
    </ContactPersonInfo>
    <BuildingType>
      <Details>Single Family Only</Details>
    </BuildingType>
    <HouseholdIncome>
      <IncludeAll>True</IncludeAll>
      <AppendToFile>False</AppendToFile>
    </HouseholdIncome>
    <ContactAgeGroup>
      <Details>26-30;31-35;36-40</Details>
    </ContactAgeGroup>
    <HomeOwnerRenter>
      <Details>Home Owner</Details>
    </HomeOwnerRenter>
    <MaritalStatus>
    </MaritalStatus>
    <LengthOfResidentCode>
    </LengthOfResidentCode>
    <HouseholdAgeCode>
    </HouseholdAgeCode>
    <NumPersonsInHousehold>
    </NumPersonsInHousehold>
    <NumAdultsInHousehold>
    </NumAdultsInHousehold>
    <NumChildrenInHousehold>
    </NumChildrenInHousehold>
    <HouseholdCreditCardInfo>
    </HouseholdCreditCardInfo>
    <MailResponsiveInfo>
    </MailResponsiveInfo>
    <TargetNetWorth>
    </TargetNetWorth>
    <TargetHomeMarketValue>
    </TargetHomeMarketValue>
    <AdditionalAppend>
      <PhoneNumber>True</PhoneNumber>
    </AdditionalAppend>
  </Options>
  <CountDetails>
    <StreetRange>
      <Street>
        <StartNumber/>
        <EndNumber/>
        <Geography>Orange, CA</Geography>
        <Zip/>
        <Count>16192</Count>
      </Street>
    </StreetRange>
    <TotalCount>
      <Count>16192</Count>
    </TotalCount>
    <Result>
      <StatusCode>Approved</StatusCode>
    </Result>
  </CountDetails>
</Consumer>
Additional area data

Parameter
Description
hInc​
Append household income info to file.​
hInc-d​
Various ranges of household incomes.[see sheet Sheet2]​
cAge​
Append contact age group info to file if exists (frequency: 84.2%)​
cAge-d​
Various contact age groups.[see sheet Sheet3]​
ownRent​
Append home owner/renter info to file if exists (frequency: 98.5%)​
ownRent-d​
Home owner or renter[see sheet Sheet4]​
marital​
Append marital status to file​
marital-d​
Various marital statuses[see sheet Sheet5]​
resLen​
Append length of residency to file​
resLen-d​
Various lengths of residency[see sheet Sheet6]​
hAge​
Append household age code to file​
hAge-d​
Various household age codes[see sheet Sheet7]​
people​
Append number of people in household to file​
people-d​
Various numbers of people in household[see sheet Sheet8]​
adults​
Append numbers of adults in household to file​
adults-d​
Various numbers of adults in household[see sheet Sheet9]​
kids​
Append numbers of children in household to file if exists (frequency: 25.5%)​
kids-d​
Various numbers of children in household[see sheet Sheet10]​
cCard​
Append household credit card info to file​
cCard-d​
Various household credit cards[see sheet Sheet11]​
mail​
Append mail responsive info to file if exists (frequency: 66.5%)​
mail-d​
Various mail responsive info[see sheet Sheet12]​
worth​
Append net worth to file if exists (frequency: 69.5%)​
worth-d​
Various net worth ranges[see sheet Sheet13]​
home​
Append target home valuation mode in 1,000s to file if exists (frequency: 76.2%)​
Home-d​
Various ranges of target home valuation mode in 1,000s[see sheet Sheet14]​

The real question is: that server in the same or adjacent zip code areas or in another city. Mobile can give a lot of false data --regional network cities that can be 400km away.

With a landing page you have more scope and opportunity to tap into a users needs, wants, desires, address their concerns.
Michael has misspelled his user name --

Here is some decent AI landing page text *feel free to suggest any edits* this is 5 min of my time ;)

2. The importance of credit scores

Credit scores are important because they are one of the main factors that lenders look at when considering a loan. A high credit score means you're a low-risk borrower, which could lead to a lower interest rate on your loan. A low credit score could lead to a higher interest rate and could mean you won’t be approved for a loan at all.

Credit scores are also important because they can affect your ability to rent an apartment, get insurance, or even get a job.

3. The impact of credit scores on your life

Credit scores are one of the most important factors in your financial life. They can impact your ability to get a loan, the interest rate you pay on a loan, and even the insurance rates you pay. A good credit score can save you thousands of dollars over the course of your life. A bad credit score can cost you thousands of dollars in higher interest rates and insurance premiums.

4. The importance of monitoring your credit score

Monitoring your credit score is important because it can help you understand your financial health and identify any potential fraudulent activity.

Your credit score is a three-digit number that represents your creditworthiness. It is used by lenders to determine whether you are a good candidate for a loan and what interest rate you will be offered. A high credit score means you are a low-risk borrower, which could lead to a lower interest rate and more favorable loan terms. A low credit score could lead to a higher interest rate and less favorable loan terms.

Monitoring your credit score is important. It's important because it can help you identify errors on your credit report .

5. The impact of data reported on your credit score

A high credit score means you're a low-risk borrower, which could lead to a lower interest rate on a loan.

Get 100 conversions on this with the IP's and I'll try and segment the demographics some.
Unless, you are using personas as hypothetical *demographics*
example persona
Tailor your content to your target persona: a bartender

There are a lot of things that go into making a great bartender. First and foremost, you need to have a passion for the job. It takes a lot of energy and effort to be a good bartender, and if you don’t love what you do, it will show. Secondly, you need to be a people person. This is a job that is all about interacting with people, so if you’re not a people person, it’s not going to work out. Finally, you need to be knowledgeable about the products you’re selling. If you don’t know anything about wine, for example, you’re not going to be able to make recommendations to your customers.

If you have all of these qualities, then you’re on your way to being a great bartender. Here are a few tips to help you along the way.

First, always be friendly and personable with your customers. They’re coming to you for a good time, so it’s your job to make sure they have one. Smile, make conversation, and get to know them a little bit. It’ll make them more likely to come back.

Second, learn as much as you can about the products you’re selling. This way, you can make better recommendations to your customers. And, if they have questions, you’ll be able to answer them.
You need the customer's actual address to create a realistic demographic --and you need a large sample size of customers for these demographics to make any real sense.

Facebook demographics are a joke --based on what users do and say about themselves. A good part of that data is from bots and trolls --even organized troll factories ffs. Twitter, Instagram, TikTok are the same. Smoke and mirrors.

What's under zone?
Tier1,2,3 Europe, Asia etc /...
1665753518461-png.27026

or a drill down to states/cities?

There are DSP type ad networks with targeting by state and zip codes.

And what does 3 free credit bureaus mean --that is not descriptive ad copy English!
Get reports from 3 credit bureaus for free or Includes reports from 3 credit bureaus

I would do the whole US as a country for now. Get 500+ (you may need 5000) conversions try and segment the US states and zips as separate campaigns.
You may never get another conversion from those zip codes but others may clump enough, after time, to see some patterns. I used to do this with large amounts of traffic --not a small sample of a couple of hundred clicks.

Also another thing to consider is the population of each state and the impact of the conversion count. New York, California, Texas, Florida, Illinois are large population so more conversions will come from those places.

I record the IPs and after the fact sort them by country, state, city, zip with a script I wrote. Then database them and segment the results. But I know how to do that --it give a lot of insight but you need a large amount of traffic 100K+ as a sample to have any meaning.

Also you may need to use 3 to 5 different ad networks to scale up. The traffic quality and volums vary a lot even within the same network.

Nowhere i am using "3 Free Credit Bureaus". It a "3 Free Credit score"
Free 3 Bureau Credit

That is nonsense... a native English speaker would notice that as nonsense.
You wonder why you don't get the CTR you want ...

You want to be argumentative -- good luck

1665725593754-png.27003

If you want to see any consistency you have to scale way up like 10,000 click per day.
Small number will always clump up. The 4&4 2 days apart is nor all that strange.

You are making some money so it's worth pursuing.
Try some other ad networks also.

Suggest me some good Push Ads networks.
I haven't tried Mondiad - Smart Advertising yet but I know who owns them and they have set up pretty good segmentation the min deposit is $50 to try them out.

The are so many others to try. I IM'd someone else I know that is the owner of a ad network --we'll see.

This is the traffic right now IDK in page push has a lot of error clicks but the price does reflect this fact.

I like that for myself for a pre-branding campaign for a new platform I am developing --epiphany :)

1665929860363.png

1665929915872.png

1665929975297.png

This is for mobile android/iOs classic
Good is too subjective really. You have an offer that has proven to convert with direct linking --I like that part. I agree with your logic --the landing page sells.

If anyone knows ... How can you see if the traffic you buy is bot traffic? Can a tracking platform track bots traffic, if, yes what tracking platform is cheap to start with? Can bot traffic blocked? ( one reason I want good quality traffic and another for validations of ad networks)
I used to think I could. However, the advent of the perversion of Selenium and Chrome Headless, from UX testing to creating 'Frankenstein ad click bots' changed my mind.These click-bots use WebDriver and are difficult to detect or go undetected when used with residential IP proxies. Who is gaming who and who are the real winners I am not sure in the end --but it's not the person or entity buying the ads ||\\//||

So, epc really becomes your guideline for traffic quality by segment. That is very expensive as you are perhaps paying for poor quality traffic or trying to convert and unproven, by you, offer (or network).

You need to work with better quality traffic like native, Social media paid ads, or SEM (Search Engine PPC) for any CPS (PPS), CPL (lead) or rev-share ("lifetime") type offer. Or, actual SEO or Organic traffic ofc if you have it.

SOI, DOI is a big numbers game IMHO.

banners
Back