The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Push Notifications Journey on Zeropark to $10,000 per month

Still hard to believe a simple SOI/DOI offer pays up to $6-$12, unless credit card is needed.
Not when your traffic quality is proven and avoid working with rebrokered offers ;) Some offers in tier 2 countries (European mostly) can pay up to $20 per lead. It's all about finding the right traffic and quality.

In fact, for this offer I was told i could get $13-15 if I sent FB traffic but we don't run anything black hat on FB nowadays.

Not when your traffic quality is proven and avoid working with rebrokered offers ;) Some offers in tier 2 countries (European mostly) can pay up to $20 per lead. It's all about finding the right traffic and quality.

In fact, for this offer I was told i could get $13-15 if I sent FB traffic but we don't run anything black hat on FB nowadays.
$13-$15..Wow, with or without credit card submit? Can you share which network it is?

I tried searching on clickdealer for a soi/doi sweepstake but the highest any would pay was around 4$ without cc submit or pin. Any tips on finding such a great paying offer?

I tried searching on clickdealer for a soi/doi sweepstake but the highest any would pay was around 4$ without cc submit or pin. Any tips on finding such a great paying offer?

You're going to need to either get private deals or prove that your traffic has quality so you can get a paybump.

One of my offers had a $4 payout initially and it got bumped to $7 and then to $10 after we started sending volume to it.

CPL Sweeps with high payouts :)
I should note that we have run dating, sweeps, apps and gambling successfully so far with push.

However, we have tried other offers like eCommerce without success or any conversions at all yet.

What were you trying to promote? was it a single product or a general Gearbest page for instance? Wev'e been getting mixed results mainly works during big holidays, Black Friday and so on. But specific products for instance which connect to a specific page in Amazon, for instance, is a different story. You can run in on push just like any other CPA offer. If a product is trending in a specific GEO, that could be definitely something that can work.

What were you trying to promote? was it a single product or a general Gearbest page for instance? Wev'e been getting mixed results mainly works during big holidays, Black Friday and so on. But specific products for instance which connect to a specific page in Amazon, for instance, is a different story. You can run in on push just like any other CPA offer. If a product is trending in a specific GEO, that could be definitely something that can work.
I was promoting eComm CPA offers.
The type of offers that do well in native and FB ads. It just didn't work well for me with push.

Phenomenal post @servandosilva top grade content once again. I have had some success in propellor ads. CTR in general seeing between 0.14 and 0.2. Offer conversion on a tier 3 sweep was 0.6% so somewhat behind you. Did you cut placements here and were there some ballpark rules that you followed to do so?

this is amazing i was wondering if you can mentor me?
Thanks but I don't do personal mentorship.

then you must be shitty affiliate
Keep it respectful or we will have to moderate your comments. This is a community and everybody was once a new affiliate.

Phenomenal post @servandosilva top grade content once again. I have had some success in propellor ads. CTR in general seeing between 0.14 and 0.2. Offer conversion on a tier 3 sweep was 0.6% so somewhat behind you. Did you cut placements here and were there some ballpark rules that you followed to do so?
I take the CR you're talking about was direct linking? 0.6% otherwise sounds very low for this type of traffic.

As for the placements, yes, I have cut a ton of placements now with this campaign as well as some sources which weren't sending good traffic. The payout has been changed quite a few times already but still profitable.

In this case, for cutting targets I use the 2x rule. Any target that has spent 2x the payout of the offer without conversions, as well as targets that have spent 1x the payout and have a CTR of 0% are being cut every 3 days to keep the campaign clean.

Hello Thank you for all the information you provided. About the domain name, I want to know how to add my own domain name instead of the tracking domain Bemob on Zeropark.

banners
Back