“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Push Notifications Journey on Zeropark to $10,000 per month

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by servandosilva, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Adonno

Adonno Affiliate affiliate

this is amazing i was wondering if you can mentor me?

2. Voluum
  3. DoubleDouble

DoubleDouble Moderator moderator affiliate

Phenomenal post @servandosilva top grade content once again. I have had some success in propellor ads. CTR in general seeing between 0.14 and 0.2. Offer conversion on a tier 3 sweep was 0.6% so somewhat behind you. Did you cut placements here and were there some ballpark rules that you followed to do so?

4. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Thanks but I don't do personal mentorship.

Keep it respectful or we will have to moderate your comments. This is a community and everybody was once a new affiliate.

I take the CR you're talking about was direct linking? 0.6% otherwise sounds very low for this type of traffic.

As for the placements, yes, I have cut a ton of placements now with this campaign as well as some sources which weren't sending good traffic. The payout has been changed quite a few times already but still profitable.

In this case, for cutting targets I use the 2x rule. Any target that has spent 2x the payout of the offer without conversions, as well as targets that have spent 1x the payout and have a CTR of 0% are being cut every 3 days to keep the campaign clean.

azgold, hanin and Anthony. like this.
  5. hanin

hanin Affiliate affiliate

Hello Thank you for all the information you provided. About the domain name, I want to know how to add my own domain name instead of the tracking domain Bemob on Zeropark.

6. clalit

clalit Affiliate affiliate

How to manually spy after competitors?

hanin likes this.
  7. hanin

hanin Affiliate affiliate

Do not use any spy device
    Just kept up the offers at offervault or my Network affiliate

8. clalit

clalit Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for your great journey thread

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    servandosilva likes this.
  9. T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Dojo Master

wwallace1

This is thread hijacking, pure and simple.

I removed the post. This case study is not for your diatribe on how he does business or how members can (or cannot) benefit from this case study.

If you like, the appropriate venue would be for you to open your own case study or review.

It is one thing to ask questions regarding the concerns you portray here, it is quite another to write a diatribe of your opinion on the validity and/or substance of his case study.

This is his case study, ask questions, DO NOT POST ASSUMPTIONS and assign them as fact or truth about how he runs his campaign(s). You made a ton of assumptions here.

Ask questions for the OP to answer, don't go on a self supporting, patting your own back, diatribe. Open your own threads for that.

Larson, servandosilva and azgold like this.
  10. wwallace1

wwallace1 Affiliate affiliate

***Content removed due to THREAD HI-JACKING***

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2019
  11. ClickWD

ClickWD Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

OP, do you have tips for adult marketing - when purchasing traffic from ZeroPark.com?

Looking to expand my adult business, as I am currently doing it all manually and want to get it automated, by buying traffic.

Thanks.

12. cesc dang

cesc dang Affiliate affiliate

Hello OP, great topic great journey

Can you please guide me how to set up conversion tracking for zeropark and maxbounty offer?

13. servandosilva

Voluum has all the documentation to do this in their website. I guess Bemob has it too but you can ask their support if you need help.

T J Tutor likes this.
  14. servandosilva

There are many ways to spy manually. In case of push notifications, fire up your VPN and start surfing in a lot of streaming or news websites with native ads. A lot of them will show push notifications nowadays so simply accept the notification in 10-15 websites and you'll get hundreds of free notifications to spy every day.

T J Tutor and azgold like this.
  15. servandosilva

Are you asking for something in particular? I don't have any general tips, especially for adult which is not my focus.
    Also, Zeropark doesn't have adult push notifications and they don't allow adult content promotion with their push traffic.

T J Tutor likes this.
  16. Kerwin Chang

Kerwin Chang Affiliate affiliate

so hows this particular campaign going? is it still alive?

17. Louie V

Louie V Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Like the detail. Thanks

18. vmicale

vmicale Affiliate affiliate

Awesome journey Servando, keep it up!

servandosilva likes this.
  19. servandosilva

The campaign is not alive anymore, although we have similar campaigns running with different offers.
    The follow along was from November and unfortunately not all campaigns can last for months, especially with push traffic.

rokykhan and tyoussef like this.
  20. Kerwin Chang

Kerwin Chang Affiliate affiliate

thanks for the update.. 100% agree with you.

rokykhan likes this.
  21. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

rokykhan and tyoussef like this.
MI