The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Push Notifications Journey on Zeropark to $10,000 per month

wwallace1

This is thread hijacking, pure and simple.

I removed the post. This case study is not for your diatribe on how he does business or how members can (or cannot) benefit from this case study.

If you like, the appropriate venue would be for you to open your own case study or review.

It is one thing to ask questions regarding the concerns you portray here, it is quite another to write a diatribe of your opinion on the validity and/or substance of his case study.

This is his case study, ask questions, DO NOT POST ASSUMPTIONS and assign them as fact or truth about how he runs his campaign(s). You made a ton of assumptions here.

Ask questions for the OP to answer, don't go on a self supporting, patting your own back, diatribe. Open your own threads for that.

OP, do you have tips for adult marketing - when purchasing traffic from ZeroPark.com?

Looking to expand my adult business, as I am currently doing it all manually and want to get it automated, by buying traffic.

Thanks.

Hello Thank you for all the information you provided. About the domain name, I want to know how to add my own domain name instead of the tracking domain Bemob on Zeropark.
Voluum has all the documentation to do this in their website. I guess Bemob has it too but you can ask their support if you need help.

How to manually spy after competitors?
There are many ways to spy manually. In case of push notifications, fire up your VPN and start surfing in a lot of streaming or news websites with native ads. A lot of them will show push notifications nowadays so simply accept the notification in 10-15 websites and you'll get hundreds of free notifications to spy every day.

OP, do you have tips for adult marketing - when purchasing traffic from ZeroPark.com?

Looking to expand my adult business, as I am currently doing it all manually and want to get it automated, by buying traffic.

Thanks.
Are you asking for something in particular? I don't have any general tips, especially for adult which is not my focus.
Also, Zeropark doesn't have adult push notifications and they don't allow adult content promotion with their push traffic.

I'm a newbie ..so why do landers work better than direct linking?

With a landing page you have a chance to pre-sell your offer and warm the traffic.

Think about this. You're in a supermarket doing your weekly grocery shopping and there's a new product you don't know about.
In which situation do you think it's more probably you end up buying that new product?

1. When nobody tells you about it and you suddenly just see it in the store? (direct linking)
2. When there's a sales person who talks to you and shows you the benefits and advantages of buying this new product instead of the regular old one? (landing page)

:)

Voluum has all the documentation to do this in their website. I guess Bemob has it too but you can ask their support if you need help.

Thanks for amazing post Servando , I would like to open an account with Zeropark to test push traffic . Can you please refer me or give contact info for ZP Account Manager. Also do you have any Coupons for ZP ?

MI
Back