The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Push Notifications Journey on Zeropark to $10,000 per month

I never mentioned anything about Opera, Firefox, UC, etc though. I was just comparing and detailing the difference between tablets and smartphones :)

As for iOS, I think I mentioned before there are no push notifications on Safari Mobile. Apple is working on it in their own way as they don't like spammy stuff like that. So for now mobile push notifications are exclusive to Android's OS.

Safari on desktop does allow push notifications though. It's just a matter of time.

You said this: In this case all of the browsers are converting but Chrome Mobile and Samsung Mobile are doing better than the rest.
The difference between Chrome and chrome Mobile as per my stats is that Chrome is android traffic from tablets while chrome mobile is smartphones mostly. So this campaign seems to work better on Smartphones and that's good because there's more volume there.

In this case all of the browsers are converting but Chrome Mobile and Samsung Mobile are doing better

I have always found iOS and Mac *peculiar* but they are monied -- just need to find the best way to reach them I suppose ...

Hi @servandosilva

I just wanna say thank you (again) for making this thread :)

Follow one of your tips here, and now my current revenue and ROI jump higher. Finally, I see greens in my tracker

I really to hope one day I can meet you and shake hands

Attachments

• luckyaffiliatemarketer.jpg
    luckyaffiliatemarketer.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 291
Hey man, nice journey! Congrats on your profit!

Are you on sweeps cc submit or just soi/doi ?
What is your payout per conversation?
I’m on 2.7$ per conversation, but my roi is -40 %

Just wondering what kind of stuff can you put on a pre-lander for a sweep stake?
Like most offers already include something like a serie of questions before you can "win" the gadget.

What kind of LP do you use for your sweap offers?

Just wondering what kind of stuff can you put on a pre-lander for a sweep stake?
Like most offers already include something like a serie of questions before you can "win" the gadget.

We use typical landers as everybody else. Either news like native style or landers like in pops, with spin wheels, quiz, games and similar.
You can learn a lot about what works by using a tool like Adplexity.

Hey man, nice journey! Congrats on your profit!

Are you on sweeps cc submit or just soi/doi ?
What is your payout per conversation?
I’m on 2.7$ per conversation, but my roi is -40 %

DOI/SOI.
The payout will change a lot from geo to geo. I have had geos with less than $1 payout profitable.

I have never seen DOI/SOI sweepstakes pays up to $6-$12. And your CR was so impressive since you said you were using normal spin wheels/quiz landers.

Right now the CR went down but it's still around 20% which is not bad. The CR on other sources can be similar but is also quite lower on pop (less than 10%). It depends a lot on your offer. A good solid offer changes the game completely.

MI
Back