The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Push Notifications Journey on Zeropark to $10,000 per month

Good stuff mate! Have you compared direct linking vs going through a landing page for your push campaigns? I've heard mixed reports about landers vs direct linking for push campaigns. I've had a couple of profitable push campaigns in which I used basic landers (LPs that don't take much time to navigate through). Good luck!

LP almost always does better for me for a lot of reasons. Sometimes I might use direct link to test initially but I don't like being lazy and just direct link everything.

Time for a quick update.
I didn't post anything during the weekend as I was out but here's what happened so far.

First, here's what happened during the first 7 days (actually days running) of launching the campaign:

Day 5 - 7 days.jpg

After increasing the budget a couple times so far we have:

Spent: $259.48
Revenue: $568
ROI: 118%
Profit: $308.5

So far it looks good although last time we increased the budget and bids the ROI went down to like 50%. How did it work after increasing our budget even more and blocking the worst creative from the 4 we had left?

Day 5 - Dashboard.jpg

After increasing the budget to $200 per day Zeropark easily went through all of it and pretty much ate 90% of the budget before 7pm.

Spent: $171.2
Revenue: $310
ROI: 81%
Profit: $139

I ended up pausing creative 5 which was the worst performing creative with an eCPA of $15 (3-5 times higher than the rest). This resulted into increased ROI and profits at higher scale.

I got a bit excited and decided to increase the ad spend to $250 per day as we had still some hours left before finishing up the day. Last time I increased the budget nothing happened until next day but since this time it was a bit earlier I got some more traffic and final results can be seen here:

Day 5 - Update budget.jpg

It didn't spend $250 but it managed to spend $207 during that day with a high burst of traffic around 7pm (the moment I increased the budget). Also I can see the CTR of the creatives is a bit better than last days.

Final stats were:

Spend: $207
Revenue: $454
ROI: 119%
Profit per day: $247

Not bad at all. If we can get this to $300 per day profit that would be pretty much 10k per month.
I'll keep you updated this week to see what happens. Next time we will check targets and sources as we have a lot more data now to optimize them.

Why are the image dates 9* days ago?
Cause I started preparing this case study 2 week ago but just saved all the screenshots to document the journey when I had time to post them here explaining every single day what's happening with the campaign.
I was planning to post it as a case study but the follow-along process seems to be much interesting for the people who are starting their journey to understand what's being done every single day.

OK, you are talking in the present tense like "Tomorrow I will ..."
On the next day I will ...
Semantics ;)

I am following along and trying to see how the ratios might work on this type of traffic with an application (campaign) I have in mind.

Carry on ;)

*added: any noticeable resistance/lowered effectiveness in the landing pages yet. Or, in the text of the push notifications that you are using?
Yeah. That's the idea as I prepared and redacted the info/screenshots in real time but just had no time to start the journey here at the forum last week.

As for apps, if you're talking about mobile Android apps this traffic can work pretty well and we've seen good results.
If the app converts well I usually look for a country where I can get at least 20 clicks per install as a budget. For example, if an app pays $80 I check if the geo can get me clicks for 4 cents each. If each click was worth 10 cents then I'd just have 8 clicks to convert or it wouldn't be profitable and that's a very high risk ratio.

So far the creatives are still performing well (even increased the performance this last day) but in other sources I have seen a decline much faster (3-5 days) depending on the volume available per geo. As for the lander it hasn't been changed. It's a proven lander from my pop campaigns.

OK, you are talking in the present tense like "Tomorrow I will ..."
On the next day I will ...
Semantics ;)

I am following along and trying to see how the ratios might work on this type of traffic with an application (campaign) I have in mind.

Carry on ;)

*added: any noticeable resistance/lowered effectiveness in the landing pages yet. Or, in the text of the push notifications that you are using?

Last edited:
I meant *application* in the literal meaning; I want to possibly use (apply) this media and am looking for some data.

Some of your methods (meaning the push notify ads) could be applied to my different business model. <<< a long term sign-up with a rev-share revenue payout. Maybe, a $140 - $220 payout with a 3 -8 month median customer attrition (churn).

@kata: this is CPC so when a bot *botz* the website they wouldn't see the push-notify ad? The push-notify ad is not a static part of the HTML code (source) that a bot would *read* No-see no-click?

I meant *application* in the literal meaning; I want to possibly use (apply) this media and am looking for some data.

Some of your methods (meaning the push notify ads) could be applied to my different business model. <<< a long term sign-up with a rev-share revenue payout. Maybe, a $140 - $220 payout with a 3 -8 month median customer attrition (churn).

@kata: this is CPC so when a bot *botz* the website they wouldn't see the push-notify ad? The push-notify ad is not a static part of the HTML code (source) that a bot would *read* No-see no-click?

Oh alright.

Yeah, it should work if you have your back end ready to monetize it for months. Many CPA offers work like that, either they pay you on CPL and they monetize it as a long term sign up with super high payouts (crypto CPA offers for example) or simply straight rev share offers.

As for the bots stuff, you're right.

Time for an update.
The campaign seemed to do well at $250 per day. Before increasing more I wanted to analyze what's happening at the targets and sources area.

However I was also curious because after checking my tracker (Voluum) I noticed both offers were performing a bit similar (different payouts though), however Voluum's AI already decided to send more traffic to one. Here's how the percentage is distributed so far:

Day 6 - Voluum AI.jpg

So Voluum decided to send 76% of the traffic to an offer and just 24% of the traffic to another offer. However when checking overall results both have similar ROIs. The main difference between each one though is the payout and CR.

Want to guess which one is winning most of the traffic?

The one with the lower payout.

It seems to be just because the lower payout has a higher CR and thus more conversions to gather data. Although they both perform similar, getting more conversions and a higher CR helps optimize campaigns even if it's at a lower price. Both offers could get a pay bump later so as long as the ROI is similar it doesn't matter much and lower payouts require less money to optimize.

Now moving into yesterday's ad spend, here's how the targets are performing:

Day 6 - Targets.jpg

So basically at $250+ ad spend most of the traffic still comes from top 5 publishers and then a lot of small quantities of traffic come from other publishers.
There's only one target that has a higher eCPA and if i analyze it over the week it has already spent 2-3x the payout of the offer so I'm pausing that one. The rest will stay for now.

I'll write another update later when the day is almost finished but results today so far look good with a $300/day budget

I did a couple of research and found out some other push traffic network

- megapu.sh
- richpush.co

Are they any good?

As well as trackers

- testeasily
- bemob

Aside ;
*app installation
*dating
*adult
*sweepstakes

What other types works for push traffic?

Can you also give list of networks with lots of app installation and sweepstakes offers for tier 2 & 3 countries?

What type of offers are you using for that journey? Dating? Sweeps?

CPL Sweeps with high payouts :)
I should note that we have run dating, sweeps, apps and gambling successfully so far with push.

However, we have tried other offers like eCommerce without success or any conversions at all yet.

I did a couple of research and found out some other push traffic network

- megapu.sh
- richpush.co

Are they any good?

As well as trackers

- testeasily
- bemob

Aside ;
*app installation
*dating
*adult
*sweepstakes

What other types works for push traffic?

Can you also give list of networks with lots of app installation and sweepstakes offers for tier 2 & 3 countries?

Pretty much any network has push notifications nowadays.
You can think of networks like adcash, propeller, megapush, richpush, datspush, mgid, revcontent, zeropark, hilltop, Exoclick etc.

As for trackers that's off topic and has been covered in the forum a lot. There are many more trackers available nowadays.

As for offers, those seem to be the ones that are working better so far, however some networks talk about eCommerce and COD. that would depend on the country you're promoting I guess.

People always have problems scaling campaigns with their current ad sources.

So, they believe by commenting on their ad sources they are taking food off of their table -- there will be less ads available or their price will go up for reason of more bidding competition.

On the other hand, most positive reviews are self-serving. They are pitching to get a referral commission for themselves or are a representative of the ad seller :(

Good luck getting an answer to your question ...

(Sorry about the off topic response ...)

Last edited:
Keep it up bro. I've found a lot of success with Zeropark push campaigns and just yesterday I signed up for Megapush to try them out. One thing I noticed however is that the character limit for the message is only 40 which sucks! I can't fit the same message that I use on Zeropark into the space provided by Megapush.. Have you tried them before?

banners
Back