The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“FunnelFlux  Zeydoo

Push Notifications Journey on Zeropark to $10,000 per month

Rens

Affiliate
affiliate
Just wondering what kind of stuff can you put on a pre-lander for a sweep stake?
Like most offers already include something like a serie of questions before you can "win" the gadget.

Voluum

servandosilva

Affiliate
affiliate
What kind of LP do you use for your sweap offers?

Just wondering what kind of stuff can you put on a pre-lander for a sweep stake?
Like most offers already include something like a serie of questions before you can "win" the gadget.

We use typical landers as everybody else. Either news like native style or landers like in pops, with spin wheels, quiz, games and similar.
You can learn a lot about what works by using a tool like Adplexity.

servandosilva

Affiliate
affiliate
Hey man, nice journey! Congrats on your profit!

Are you on sweeps cc submit or just soi/doi ?
What is your payout per conversation?
I’m on 2.7$ per conversation, but my roi is -40 %

DOI/SOI.
The payout will change a lot from geo to geo. I have had geos with less than $1 payout profitable.

Khanh Nguyen

Affiliate
affiliate
I have never seen DOI/SOI sweepstakes pays up to $6-$12. And your CR was so impressive since you said you were using normal spin wheels/quiz landers.

servandosilva

Affiliate
affiliate
I have never seen DOI/SOI sweepstakes pays up to $6-$12. And your CR was so impressive since you said you were using normal spin wheels/quiz landers.

Right now the CR went down but it's still around 20% which is not bad. The CR on other sources can be similar but is also quite lower on pop (less than 10%). It depends a lot on your offer. A good solid offer changes the game completely.

servandosilva

Affiliate
affiliate
Still hard to believe a simple SOI/DOI offer pays up to $6-$12, unless credit card is needed.
Not when your traffic quality is proven and avoid working with rebrokered offers ;) Some offers in tier 2 countries (European mostly) can pay up to $20 per lead. It's all about finding the right traffic and quality.

In fact, for this offer I was told i could get $13-15 if I sent FB traffic but we don't run anything black hat on FB nowadays.

Khanh Nguyen

Affiliate
affiliate
Not when your traffic quality is proven and avoid working with rebrokered offers ;) Some offers in tier 2 countries (European mostly) can pay up to $20 per lead. It's all about finding the right traffic and quality.

In fact, for this offer I was told i could get $13-15 if I sent FB traffic but we don't run anything black hat on FB nowadays.
$13-$15..Wow, with or without credit card submit? Can you share which network it is?

Rens

Affiliate
affiliate
I tried searching on clickdealer for a soi/doi sweepstake but the highest any would pay was around 4$ without cc submit or pin. Any tips on finding such a great paying offer?

servandosilva

Affiliate
affiliate
I tried searching on clickdealer for a soi/doi sweepstake but the highest any would pay was around 4$ without cc submit or pin. Any tips on finding such a great paying offer?

You're going to need to either get private deals or prove that your traffic has quality so you can get a paybump.

One of my offers had a $4 payout initially and it got bumped to $7 and then to $10 after we started sending volume to it.

Mor

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
affiliate
AdMaven
CPL Sweeps with high payouts :)
I should note that we have run dating, sweeps, apps and gambling successfully so far with push.

However, we have tried other offers like eCommerce without success or any conversions at all yet.

What were you trying to promote? was it a single product or a general Gearbest page for instance? Wev'e been getting mixed results mainly works during big holidays, Black Friday and so on. But specific products for instance which connect to a specific page in Amazon, for instance, is a different story. You can run in on push just like any other CPA offer. If a product is trending in a specific GEO, that could be definitely something that can work.

servandosilva

Affiliate
affiliate
What were you trying to promote? was it a single product or a general Gearbest page for instance? Wev'e been getting mixed results mainly works during big holidays, Black Friday and so on. But specific products for instance which connect to a specific page in Amazon, for instance, is a different story. You can run in on push just like any other CPA offer. If a product is trending in a specific GEO, that could be definitely something that can work.
I was promoting eComm CPA offers.
The type of offers that do well in native and FB ads. It just didn't work well for me with push.

banners