The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

wairdus

affiliate
Hi.

Decided to start this follow along to make more disipline to my affiliate-work.

First about me: I'm from Russia, 27yo, about 4 years in affiliate marketing, but my experience with Facebook just about 7000-8000$ total, principally Instagram ads (i dont know why, just think it's more easier to me).
Also, i'm not a native speaker, so my language could be terrible (= But it's a good chance for me to have more practice with an english.

I promise to write posts at every step. Im gonna to go all the way from creating-farming account until get at least 50$/day profit. Aff-marketing isn't my main source of income, so maybe it wouldn't be fast progress, but it could be long and detailed.

My previous account was banned last week, so now i need to create a new one. First of all i decided to buy VPS from Russia and create new account with it. Also, i'm going to farm acc about 1 or 2 weeks before start my 1st campaign.

Would be glad for any questons or suggestions or anything (=

Last edited:
Great to see you getting start.
I heard that Russia do not compliance the law from US, so I assume you're working on a black hat niche?
That would be a big opportunity to make big cash.

I am looking forward to your Facebook journey :affiliatefix:

The Sangria barrel is cold - ready when you are :)

Thanks, I'm just choosing VPS right now.

Great to see you getting start.
I heard that Russia do not compliance the law from US, so I assume you're working on a black hat niche?
That would be a big opportunity to make big cash.

Hi.
I dont think, that i'm working on a black hat. I used cloaking a bit, but i didn't do anything real black (=

Day 1.

I've bought VPS and create FB account with random name. Added some information and photo from random person, sent some friend requests etc.

I think, my previous account was banned for sort of cloaking: i changed redirect destination after approval of campaign, so it could be a problem. I decided not to use rediirects at all now, so i study, how to grab LPs and how to get an iframe form on it.
There is a question: does anybody know, if i should buy a new hosting for my LPs, or i can use the same, where my tracker is hosted? I mean, does Facebook mark IP of my site, and should i change it, if my account was banned?

I've bought VPS and create FB account with random name. Added some information and photo from random person, sent some friend requests etc.
Try to be as honest as possible in your personal profile account (!!!) - otherwise they will barbecue you again :p

I think, my previous account was banned for sort of cloaking: i changed redirect destination after approval of campaign, so it could be a problem. I decided not to use rediirects at all now, so i study, how to grab LPs and how to get an iframe form on it.
Forget all this cloaking, redirecting and iframing BS !! You will be thrown directly onto the barbecue again :p
Create honest, interesting, informative and especially relevant campaigns for your targeted audiences, and you will be fine ;)

There is a question: does anybody know, if i should buy a new hosting for my LPs, or i can use the same, where my tracker is hosted? I mean, does Facebook mark IP of my site, and should i change it, if my account was banned?
Yep, Facebook saves every IP which they can get a hold [even the IPs you have not yet created :confused: - just kidding, lol] so it could be helpful for you to grab a new IP.
Concerning the hosting you should choose a host who is farming his servers in the country in which you wanna promote your campaigns, so that a FAST site loading speed for your customers is ensured. That's crucial, especially for your mobile campaigns.
Jump in and have fun :)

Oh, ty for such detailed answer.

Forget all this cloaking, redirecting and iframing BS !! You will be thrown directly onto the barbecue again :p
Create honest, interesting, informative and especially relevant campaigns for your targeted audiences, and you will be fine ;)

Maybe, in some wonderful places, where rainbows, unicorns and infinite bubble-gums everywhere... But here in Soviet Russia we have to make some iframes or redirects to work with Affilate networks. Actually, i can't imagine, how to do affiliate marketing without it. :(

Maybe, in some wonderful places, where rainbows, unicorns and infinite bubble-gums everywhere... But here in Soviet Russia we have to make some iframes or redirects to work with Affilate networks. Actually, i can't imagine, how to do affiliate marketing without it. :(
:D:D:D

Try an A/B-testing for some campaigns, A with cloaking and iframes, B without it -
and I'm pretty sure, in Russia there are rainbows, too :):affiliatefix:

Last edited:
Farming accounts is soooo boooooring... Can't wait to start campaign.
Also, tosay i bought new hosting for my lps, and decided to do new Adwords account. Can someone suggest me some information about farming Adwords accs, payment methods etc?

Day 1.

When you say you changed the redirects do you mean to a completely different website you was advertising?

Last year we had a good AdWords-guide here on the forum, by @The Mad French :
[Guide] How to Launch and Optimize Profitable AdWords Campaigns

Hope it will help you getting started. I for myself was never happy with AdWords - soooo expensive :mad::p - Google makes tons of money with it.

Thanks again, it seems like a really good post. But there no informtion about how to farm or how to avoid ban. It is very actual to me righ now, cause all my journey is about that.
Also, i have a really big experience with SEM-networks, so Adwords could be nice to me.

But there no informtion about how to farm or how to avoid ban. It is very actual to me righ now, cause all my journey is about that. Also, i have a really big experience with SEM-networks, so Adwords could be nice to me.
Heya @wairdus again :affiliatefix: Meanwhile Google offers certifications (I already have the complete one, see my sig), so it might be helpful for you to pass Google's AdWords Certification before you enter your campaigns. The big advantage: Google knows you, and you will hardly get banned - apart the valuable information they share in their online courses.
Here's the AdWords course and certification, hope it will automatically appear in your language, or at least in English: About the AdWords certification - Google Partners Help

Yeah. I just played with fire, i know. I didn't even hide new destination after changing redirect.
You NEVER EVER should change your link ads after your ads got approved ;) that leads to a ban, of course - lol :D

I waste yesterday without posting anything here, so...
I create account for Adwords, create my 1st campaign and made a payment 5$. I made a completely whitehat landing page for this, and limiited daily budjet with just 10$ for a while. If this account wouldn't be banned soon i'll rise budjets to get more impressions (more than 0 :D).
I also didn't decided if i would use cloaker for Adwords and Facebook, and would be thankfull for any advices of which cloaker is better (maybe in PM).
Thanks

Hey Wairdus!

Nice to see another Russian here, we are few I guess :)
As for cloaking, the reasons to use it:
- it will increase your CTR
- it protects your link
- it will be easier for you to track it and manage
Although there are disadvantages too! Such as bad user experience, mislead, considered as fraud. We do not recommend using it, but it is your business and if you do it, try to make as legit as possible, or avoid by running different offers.

I'm curios to see how the rest of your work goes! Good luck.

Day 1.

Amazing

Hey Wairdus,

Do you ever use facebook to run the FB app install offers? Now some of our affiliates in China run a good volume of such offers. If you want to try, pls contact me on skype: idvert_mia. Running such offers on facebook doesn't need cloaking. Hope you have a good journey.

BR/Mia

Hi. I haven't run that before, but if you help me to start, or show me some cases or something, i'll try. I run CPI campaings on MyTarget (big social network in Russia), and think, that those experience can help me with FB.

banners
Back