The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Hey Wairdus!

Nice to see another Russian here, we are few I guess :)
As for cloaking, the reasons to use it:
- it will increase your CTR
- it protects your link
- it will be easier for you to track it and manage
Although there are disadvantages too! Such as bad user experience, mislead, considered as fraud. We do not recommend using it, but it is your business and if you do it, try to make as legit as possible, or avoid by running different offers.

I'm curios to see how the rest of your work goes! Good luck.

Hi, thanks. I decided not to use cloaker for now, but maybe i will. Also, i can't even choose one :(

Day 7.
What do I have now:

VPS with FB and Adwords account. FB account s still being farm, so there no news.

On Adwords i run 1st campaign on a totally clean white hat landing. I didn't use redirects or iframe, and made an API-form on it. It looks like that now:
Y2LqgwLtpxngA6.jpg

I made a 2nd payment to Adwords. It is important, because i use CC, that was marked on other Adwords account, which was banned, so i thought, that this accound would be suspended too. But, this too payments i made through Qiwi Wallet, so maybe it could hide my CC. Qiwi needed only SIM-card, and i bought a new one.

Next week i'm gonna to start campaing on FB. I know, thats it's only 1 week passed, but i can't wait anymore.
Come what may

hey!
good luck with your journey!
can you help me with fb ads?
i am also from russian speaking country & don`t know what payment methods to use for fake fb accs.

MI
Back