The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Why email marketing is NOT dead - 53.71% open rate

Where did you made your setup ? At smtpboxes or another solution ?
There are various warm-up techniques and pretty much all of them work.
The easiest one is to pick 5% of your sending list volume (for example if your list is 5000 emails, pick-up 250 emails) and send them an intriguing email with the very best practices you have with sending speed of 1 email per 2 minutes.
In time gradually increase the list size.

I setup my own smtp server. I have been reading about some applications that helps with engagement using you own group of accounts. I hear they're very effective when it comes to building reputation.

I have 5 ips and 5 domains. My goal is to be able to send at least 500k/day per ip once they are warmed up.

I setup my own smtp server. I have been reading about some applications that helps with engagement using you own group of accounts. I hear they're very effective when it comes to building reputation.

I have 5 ips and 5 domains. My goal is to be able to send at least 500k/day per ip once they are warmed up.

In my experience those applications that build ip reputation are pointless because the ISPs become very smart and detect quickly their actions. Recently I found out some services that build ip and domain reputation on Google but their prices are very high so I didn't test out any of them.
Good luck !

I'm afraid that this volume is impossible to be send by using just single IP without being detected as spam. The rates are much lower than that.

Some mailers are current mailing more than 500k/day per IP.

Based on your experience what's the most you have been able to send from one IP?

Some mailers are current mailing more than 500k/day per IP.

You can't expect good results with that volume per IP. I can only tell that this number must be much lower than that.
And it seems that each year the possible volume gets even smaller. For 2015 we had no issues with double volume sent emails per IP than 2020.

Which traffic source do you use to build lists?
Hi Ron,
Take a look again at -> • Email list that has old,inactive customers and targeted B2B emails.

This means we don't have one specific traffic source. Old, inactive customers have already registered in the past and we have their emails. Traffic source is mainly from search engines.
For targeted B2B emails, in their free time level one personnel collects emails from chats by the tawk app.

Who said e-mail marketing is dead?
What all these headlines "Why X is not dead in XXXX (year)"
It's just clickbait unless someone (provide link pls) said it's dead

Honeybadger, first you are multiposting on the same thread instead of merging.
Secondly, I think you should reasearch first your own as good as you can before stating "It's just clickbait unless someone (provide link pls) said it's dead".

The email marketing question is well known and there are hundred of hundred of negative posts towards it.
Here's one concerning even back in 2017. Maybe you don't believe in COVID as well aren't you? :D

Attachments

• dead.png
    dead.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 23
I think you should reasearch first your own as good as you can before stating "It's just clickbait unless someone (provide link pls) said it's dead".

Which source with any authority said e-mail marketing is dead?
  • Did Brian Dean say it?
  • Did Neil Patel say it?
  • Did Gary Vaynerchuk say it?
  • Did Seth Godin say it?
  • Did Brian Solis say it?
  • Did Danny Sullivan Say it
Just interested who said it?
Then I can read why they said it

E-mail marketing its just a tool
How you use it is the important one

Which source with any authority said e-mail marketing is dead?
And who says there should be source with authority? You? No. You aren't catching the logic here.
"Email marketing is dead?" is a RUMOR . And rumors can damage. As an example here in EU somebody placed a RUMOR in the newspaper that a bank (won't mention which) is having the chance to bankrupt. No official sources were listed! At the next day people were withdrawing their money from that bank. It was actually a chaos with many people queuing in front of the offices. And this rumor spread all over and even though the bank was in healthy status it was just about to bankrupt in real !
Did you catch the logic? This article brakes the rumors. It doesn't matter where they came from or who says them.
As you can see I have provided a screenshot of a guy spreading the rumor. You can ask him and actually everyone like him to get your answer,because I'm on the opposite site and think it is more than alive, EM is evolving.

Anyone who wants to read the bank rumor -> here

Last edited:
I don't recall ever buying something cold from an email.
I have bought things from entities I know (somehow); or had previously done business with; from an email offer.
But that's just me.

I have a few different domains (7-10). I work with EMS (no need IP or own SMPT). I send upto 10k emails from 1 domain at time. There is 99-100% inbox. If I send to very active subscribers they are mark my messagies as spam. but it's not a big problem. All of them not in my lists. Time to time I upgrade my "list".So open rate it's not so high, but it's work for me. I work with CPA offers. (There is a screenshot with russian Postmaster service)
upload_2021-2-19_10-25-7.png

banners
Back