The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

harnur

for the last 1 month, i have been trying to promote dating offers via push/pop-under ads. I tried 20-30 campaigns. In some cases, i was able to break-even in most cases i got -50/60% loss. I tried to optimize my campaign but got nothing positive.

The worst thing about these ad types is that they are not consistent, someday, they'll give positive ROI, someday they give loss, so, it becomes very frustrating.

What should I do?
Should i look into other traffic sources or shud i focus on the same thing?

for the last 1 month, i have been trying to promote dating offers via push/pop-under ads. I tried 20-30 campaigns. In some cases, i was able to break-even in most cases i got -50/60% loss. I tried to optimize my campaign but got nothing positive.

The worst thing about these ad types is that they are not consistent, someday, they'll give positive ROI, someday they give loss, so, it becomes very frustrating.

What should I do?
Should i look into other traffic sources or shud i focus on the same thing?
Were you working on revshare or CPL?

Yea the industry its very bad affected of coronavirus these days and dating it could not be a good niche . I will tell you a method where you can get some good traffic for free but i cannot guarantee tranzactions as i dont try it too much but i know for sure that traffic you can get a lot . You need to create a sexy account with a gourgeous sexy girl and you need to put the best picture of it in the thunbail as people will see this picture .Then you take some images of the girl and you create a slideshow video with the pictures ,in the start of the video and in the end put an image and and say : if you want to know me better click link bellow .Then create a blogger blog with some pictures also and then create some links that will redirect to your offer .For example click here to get my phone number etc . Now what you do its you search for some sexy videos on youtube that horny people will watch and you just comment on them short comment no link nothing .People will see your sexy picture they will go to your channel and will check your blog with affiliate offer

Social distancing is the current thing ...
So, you should try to use that angle.
Need a friend while in lockdown? One day the sun will shine again --don't be alone.

Anything related to entertainment, home making, home cooking, home projects, homeopathic, exercise, fitness, gardening, etc. There are tons of sweepstakes offers doing well now also.

hi! agree with members above, maybe you should try dating that excludes meetings, but is related to chatting, virtual flirting, cams? Once you find the offer, check our traffic source :)

banners
Back