The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“FunnelFlux  Zeydoo

Whats more important web design or SEO?

Leadbit

mickeyy

Affiliate
affiliate
To answer your question, both are equally important since their functions serve the intricate part of your business - the customers.

Branding By 8

Affiliate
affiliate
I must say that both things go hand. First of all, if you have used a good SEO strategy, you will get to the first page of Google and after this if you have used a useless web design, you will lose your reputation. So according to me both are important for any business

Last edited by a moderator:

NickTrop

Affiliate
affiliate
This is really a very good question.
Many customers, seeing a bad design, simply leave and never return.
There are many customers and they will never come to you due to improper or lack of SEO.
I think that both design and SEO play an important role.

traffic97

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
affiliate
Traf.cc
Even if you have good design, what is the pointif there are no visitors.
Hence traffic is most important

Sarbjit Grewal

Affiliate
affiliate
i think both the designing of the website and Search engine optimization are the important factors to attract the targeted audience and more leads for your business. Web Designing helps to make your website eye-catching which makes your website more engaging. SEO helps to reach the website and your business to the larger group of targeted audience.

Graybeard

affiliate
Site usability and UX (the user experience) are overlooked SEO factors that are determined by the data collected by the search engines.

If a site is just SEO over-optimized with linkbacks and keyword stuffed text and the visitors never return --you are just spinning your wheels. The best you will achieve is a flash-in-the-pan result of a few weeks until the search engine adapts its algorithm.

@Sarbjit Grewal
If your copy is clever, I have seen many landing pages that are not over-designed 'pretty' do very well as they stand out and the readability of the LP message is better.

So is your intent; 1.) Visitor retention, or 2.) Conversion on a one shot landing page redirected from an ad?​

Revglue

Affiliate
affiliate
Often, the goals of Web design and Search Engine Optimization will conflict. While Website design generally favors a sparing use of text to make things clear and engaging, Search engine optimization requires the input of multiple keywords throughout the page.

While web design professionals will often use images and movement to tell a story that entices visitors into your products, and services, SEO aims to use words to bring them to your door.

nachiketshah

Affiliate
affiliate
Working to confirm that guests feel comfy and glad together with your web site style is what makes your web site a high quality computer programmed result. Websites engineered strictly for short-run promotional or advertising purpose usually concentrate a lot of on tweaking SEO than ranking high on search engines.

bitlinks

Affiliate
affiliate
In my opinion neither web design or seo is important. The most important is content. Every website development company need a unique content to rank high on google.

Granifyn

Affiliate
affiliate
I believe that both of them are equally important. If you have a nice looking website but it doesn't have any seo propmotion, then nobody will know about it and nobody will see it. On the contrary, if your website has a good seo but it looks ugly, nobody will derive pleasure from using and watching it. So, I think that both should be developed properly.

banners