“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Whats more important web design or SEO?

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by AF-Roger, Nov 12, 2015.

1. VintageIT

VintageIT Affiliate affiliate

In my view Answer the question of what is more important - web design or SEO, both are essential elements when developing a new web site for your business and be prepared to invest a considerable amount of time to work with your web designers to create the best possible site for your business.

2. CPA Evolution
  3. roycpo

roycpo Affiliate affiliate

Both things are important for running a business and find more consumers.

4. Karan Kapoor

Karan Kapoor Affiliate affiliate

In today's competitive environment building a website alone is not enough. It needs a support from digital marketing or SEO. SEO or search Engine optimization is becoming a good career these days and is constantly evolving as a bigger opportunity for making a good career.

5. Rommie Kumar

Rommie Kumar Affiliate affiliate

I think both have an important part to play on their own, without anyone of them it will be difficult to lure and maintain ample amount of traffic on website and so will be difficult to get business online

6. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

Its interdependent ... their is no point in having best flashy website without the basic rules of the Search Engines not being applied.

7. arjupraja143

arjupraja143 Affiliate affiliate

Both are important for ranking, your website should look friendly for easily understanding.
    And SEO is the most mandatory factor for ranking.

8. Both of their own importance. You can't ignore web design. As the google bots is actively looking for broken stuff on your site. Also, SEO is a vast term, covering a lot of territories. Like, if your website has a lot of content, you does not need much SEO. There are many other factors that take down the need of SEO and web design is also one of them.

9. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate affiliate

It actually depends on the website you have. If you have a business which provides services to your users or selling something, then you have to focus more on web design. On the other hand, if you have a blog site, then you have to focus more on SEO as you usually earn money with the contents/articles you are publishing...:)

10. marrymay

marrymay Affiliate affiliate

SEO promotion of the websites is very important if you want to succeed in the IT industry.

11. ClickWD

ClickWD Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Both are very important.

12. Ben@Advidi

[email protected] Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Agreed. These two are completely interrelated.

Better design improves SEO directly (lower bounce rate, longer sessions, faster page load, etc). It also improves the value of your SEO efforts by converting clicks into visitors.

Better SEO adds value to your design - not only does adhering to SEO best practices encourage quality (from aesthetic, UX and technical perspectives), it also serves to deliver better data from site visitors.

In my mind: SEO * good design + analytics = great organic performance. Multiplying either of these important variables by zero results in a lot of understanding about the effort you've been wasting, and that's about it :)

13. Tabassum

Tabassum Affiliate affiliate

you just can't take a coin and remove one side of it.
    in the same way, SEO and web design work! both are corelated
    SEO works with the friendly web design, interactive web pages to update the unique content, content placement on the web pages and so on.

[email protected] likes this.
  14. Hover

Hover Affiliate affiliate

SEO is more important and harder to achieve. The desing must be minimalistic as for me.

15. martinsmith

martinsmith Affiliate affiliate

SEO and web design both are important, with out SEO we cant get traffic to our website. If our website looks good and responsive more visitors will come to our website and SEO helps to bring visibility in different search engines.

16. Jack Ramon

Jack Ramon Affiliate affiliate

Both are most important part of your website.

17. CarryW

CarryW Affiliate affiliate

I think both are very important. If you do not engage in the promotion of the site, then it will not be the visitors. If only deal with the promotion of the site, the visitor will come to the site and leave it quickly. I do not understand well neither in design nor in SEO. Over time, I plan to do a website redesign. This time I will turn to the professionals)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
  18. Iss Meftah

Iss Meftah Guest

user experience is very important. I d choose design. as @T J Tutor said. SEO to bring traffic. there are many alternative to bring in traffic.

CarryW likes this.
  19. Ivana Adnium

Ivana Adnium Guest

I think it's a matter of priority & what you're looking to do. If you want more conversions then do this: 1st) Have great design with fast loading times 2nd) Implement SEO. SEO takes longer to see the effects of longterm, but it's so worth it in the end :)

20. leotran

leotran Affiliate affiliate

In my point of view, both are important because Seo helps your web be more popular and a good design helps your website get positive traffic.

21. sarahdxb

sarahdxb Affiliate affiliate

It will be apples to oranges comparison. Both are important because both are for different purposes. Good SEO will bring visitors to your site. On the other hand Good Web design will help you to retain visitors on site and to get your required leads..

banners