“webinar”/ paypertrail
  1. Null

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Whats more important web design or SEO?

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by AF-Roger, Nov 12, 2015.

1. AF-Roger

AF-Roger Affiliate affiliate

Give us your thoughts.

3 people like this.
  2. Golden Goose
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Marketplace Seller

That's a tough call, but it has to be web design because SEO is for only one traffic source. There so many other traffic sources that can be employed, but you can only implement one web design at a time.

4. Cavalier0754

Cavalier0754 Affiliate affiliate

Web Design as I always press the back button if the site looks rubbish after clicking on if from google

5 people like this.
  5. K36

K36 Affiliate affiliate

I think it depends on the type of business.

For those doing direct response or providing a service I think web design hands down, but for blogs and companies with lots of content on their site SEO.

3 people like this.
  6. ShaneW

ShaneW Affiliate affiliate

Web design is the best way to 'hook' in a visitor, if the design is bad then the visitor is not going to hang around, regardless of SERP results.

3 people like this.
  7. pwarbi

pwarbi Affiliate affiliate

I'd also have to say that both are important for any site, and it's not really a case of which one to choose, as you really need to be doing both in today's competitive market.

You obviously need a eye catching website that's good to look at, easy to read and features quality content. That's just some basic parts of any good web design, but without SEO, the people who actually get to see and be impressed by all your hard work will be limited.

3 people like this.
  8. hasan45936

hasan45936 Affiliate affiliate

i think SEO is more important than web design.

5 people like this.
  9. Paralabs

Paralabs Affiliate affiliate

In many ways, the design depends on your niche, but it should also pay attention to usability, which is important for SEO

3 people like this.
  10. all3web

all3web Affiliate affiliate

SEO or Web Design ?
    To choose the best between them?
    It is your requirement , you need to great design as the primary requirement, if you are running online business which is more competitive then your need to have SEO. Or else you many not need SEO automatically people who are interested get to know your website by taking from your or external sources. If you want popularity in the internet then you need SEO mandatorily.

11. thinkp

thinkp Affiliate affiliate

SEO is more important because a web designer don't know about SEO but a SEO also know about contents ,requirements

12. LiveChatAdam

LiveChatAdam Guest

It's a very hard question and I think that both things are very important. You can't run a business when your seo is weak because probably it will be very hard to find new clients. And you need good design to get attention.

Cheers,
    Adam

13. webexposite

webexposite Affiliate affiliate

Web Design and SEO both are important for website

14. Krishna Murari Singh

Krishna Murari Singh Affiliate affiliate

Both are vary very important for your business .................................

15. henrylos

henrylos Affiliate affiliate

Website design and SEO both are important for website. Website design will help to create brand awareness. SEO will help generate leads for your business.

16. Samantha Todd

Samantha Todd Affiliate affiliate

Web design is more important because the principles of good web design affect SEO as well. Besides, SEO does not guarantee conversions, but good web design does.

17. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

Both are equally important if you have good and attractive design then more visitors are come on your site and SEO helps to bring visibility of your site in various search engines. SEO is good for attractive and responsive web design.

18. kabirthapar

kabirthapar Affiliate affiliate

It depends on the situation. If you want to get more visitors then SEO is more important than design. If the focus is only on the layout rather on traffic then designing is more important. Things depends on the situation. Design will give you better user experiance and navigation, on the other hand seo helps in driving traffic.

19. horus

horus Affiliate affiliate

Both are important.. I wouldnt rank them

20. Richard Joel

Richard Joel Affiliate affiliate

Both are important to each other with out SEO, promotion you can't get more organic traffic on your web site.

21. Dolin

Dolin Affiliate affiliate

From my point of view, both are vital. As for me, I pay much attention to my website optimisation as well as just design. There are some great tips on how to do it in different blogs. So you can read some nice info and choose the correct way for you

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2017
banners