The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What budget should you aim for in order to order the design?

polemic_field

affiliate
Hello. Obviously, such things depend on many factors, so I'm asking about the average cost. Everywhere they write different information, so I can't figure out what to count on. I'm going to have about 20 pages. Will be really grateful.

Designing to what type of website?
Your question is so vague that it cannot be answered.

for HTML: You need to start with a wireframe diagram and create a template.
I usually include *.php files in html in a template division.

Why not just buy a templated theme you like and start with that?

Get a VPS, decide on whether to use a CMS or developer coding.

With a CMS you can readily buy themes fairly cheap, there are literally a million of them. I recommend getting the most advanced theme type available, you will pay more, but you will have a theme that will last for many years and less likely to lose compatibility with plugins and add-ons anytime soon. It's also cheaper than going with coding and you can pretty easily create cost analysis and benefits when using a CMS. Keep in mind that depending on how extensive the site will be, you may still need a developer part time to care for some aspects of the installation and management.

Keep in mind what your needs are. For example, this site operates on a CMS called XENFORO. While not expensive for the annual licensing, we have around 20 add-ons with annual licensing costs also. Now our CMS for this site also requires a developer to be on retainer for managing the many coding requirements for our many customized features.

Coding offers a far greater range of possibilities and design options. The only limitations are budgets. You can design and build with the latest technologies, make adjustments and changes as often as you like. With a coded site you really have very few, if any, limitations. It will be more expensive and require a development team.

My content sites are all coded sites. I need the flexibility of a coding for these sites as they have needs that far exceed what any CMS may provide. In many cases I have to integrate some features and tools of that are industry specific and have security requirements that don't play well with most CMS systems. Additionally, being coded allows for my developers to address integrations and management without including the need for a CMS support team to get involved allowing for immediate application of requirements without dependence on others.

First you have to plan the creativity that you need in your website, then discuss with the designer, As designers are available on hourly basis as well as on project basis. Focus to hire a experienced designer on the basis of work.

Hello. Obviously, such things depend on many factors, so I'm asking about the average cost. Everywhere they write different information, so I can't figure out what to count on. I'm going to have about 20 pages. Will be really grateful.
Determining the average cost for a service like creating 20 pages depends on various factors such as complexity, content type, and the expertise of the person or service providing it. Freelancers, agencies, and professionals may have different pricing structures. Between 5-20/page. Maybe more, but that depends on your ideas)

MI
Back