The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Whats more important web design or SEO?

Web Design as I always press the back button if the site looks rubbish after clicking on if from google

I think it depends on the type of business.

For those doing direct response or providing a service I think web design hands down, but for blogs and companies with lots of content on their site SEO.

I'd also have to say that both are important for any site, and it's not really a case of which one to choose, as you really need to be doing both in today's competitive market.

You obviously need a eye catching website that's good to look at, easy to read and features quality content. That's just some basic parts of any good web design, but without SEO, the people who actually get to see and be impressed by all your hard work will be limited.

SEO or Web Design ?
To choose the best between them?
It is your requirement , you need to great design as the primary requirement, if you are running online business which is more competitive then your need to have SEO. Or else you many not need SEO automatically people who are interested get to know your website by taking from your or external sources. If you want popularity in the internet then you need SEO mandatorily.

SEO is more important because a web designer don't know about SEO but a SEO also know about contents ,requirements

It's a very hard question and I think that both things are very important. You can't run a business when your seo is weak because probably it will be very hard to find new clients. And you need good design to get attention.

Cheers,
Adam

Website design and SEO both are important for website. Website design will help to create brand awareness. SEO will help generate leads for your business.

Web design is more important because the principles of good web design affect SEO as well. Besides, SEO does not guarantee conversions, but good web design does.

Both are equally important if you have good and attractive design then more visitors are come on your site and SEO helps to bring visibility of your site in various search engines. SEO is good for attractive and responsive web design.

It depends on the situation. If you want to get more visitors then SEO is more important than design. If the focus is only on the layout rather on traffic then designing is more important. Things depends on the situation. Design will give you better user experiance and navigation, on the other hand seo helps in driving traffic.

In my view Answer the question of what is more important - web design or SEO, both are essential elements when developing a new web site for your business and be prepared to invest a considerable amount of time to work with your web designers to create the best possible site for your business.

banners
Back