The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

UK approves Merck COVID pill

Graybeard

Will this lessen the stress of the COVID pandemic in both emotional and remedy?
The green light is the first for an oral antiviral treatment for COVID-19 and the first for a COVID-19 drug that will be administered widely in the community. U.S. advisers will meet this month to vote on whether molnupiravir should be authorized. read more
Treatments to tackle the pandemic, which has killed more than 5.2 million people worldwide, have so far focused mainly on vaccines. Other options, including Gilead's (GILD.O) infused antiviral remdesivir and generic steroid dexamethasone, are generally only given after a patient has been hospitalised.
Merck's Molnupiravir has been closely watched since data last month showed it could halve the chances of dying or being hospitalised for those most at risk of developing severe COVID-19 when given early in the illness...
Be nice to get back to business as almost normal again.

Be nice to get back to business as almost normal again.
Sure would.

I'd heard that somebody was working on a pill like that, didn't realize it was that close to ready.

Other options, including Gilead's (GILD.O) infused antiviral remdesivir and generic steroid dexamethasone....
I didn't see horse de-wormer mentioned there. :rofl

Heard that too but we know a lot more now and hopefully the Chinese will be able to keep a lid on it.
By the way, I don't know if you didn't notice ... Your signature has no ref-feral link '-' ...

✿ Samira ✿

I know --it's just a slug :)
My PHE Pfizer stock is up 9% or so this AM

Holy shit -- going ^^^
1636120451891.png

live Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Stock Price, News, Quote & History - Yahoo Finance

Last edited:
Naw, bought it 2021-09-13 when it was down a bit @$44.90.
My target was $58 --might just make that+ this year.
Had a gut hunch. Made some money on DVAX 25% in 9 weeks but longer term there was more profit.
No regrets, it was easy money ;)

Well, anti-viral medications are second best to cancer cures.
Imagine how much money is to be made in pharmaceuticals that cure the common cold virus?

Everyone has their own point of view referring to medicine and drugs. I sincerely consider that, in some cases, it is helpful and necessary. For example, I used to have some health problems, and I needed something to help me lose fat. I could not practice any sports due to my cardiovascular problems. And I had only one option: to resort to medicamentation. Luckily, I have found a great drug that helped me in my situation. So, maybe this new pill, Merck, will positively impact society and help our situation. You never know unless you give it a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't there more side effects of the vaccine?

Most experience little to no side effects. Those that experience side effects generally experience a sore arm.

You said the pill is better. It is not better at preventing COVID and all of its variants. Any side effects are minimal at most, and non existing for the majority of us.

MI
Back