The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Omicron --> No Deaths?

The World Health Organization said Friday it has not seen any reports of deaths caused by the new variant of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 dubbed omicron

Well then, they missed the three close friends of mine that died in October and November from Omicron. Elderly, health issues, and at risk. They were my dear friends (one relative), but went against all data and refused to get a vaccination because of their political views.

STUPID IMHO!

Denial is not a river in Egypt.
This is becoming more like the Black Death of the Middle Ages as compared to the Spanish Flu comparing the [expected] time frame.
1639762420754.png

Last edited:
Too many are dying to have time to do full autopsies with blood work.
A friend of mine tested positive the other day in Prague --minor symptoms but he is fully vaccinated and had a booster vaccine in the past month.

Let's Go Darwin ... Bring out your dead.
0.3662% 1 of 273~ people are COVID19 victims locally here (county 460K people) in the last 2 years. I don't think those people care what varient killed them --dead is dead. For comparison, state wide; 1 in 8000 die in a motor vehicle accident each year.
I do care what variant
otherwise they can keep identifying new variants
and keep imposing new restrictions
Accurate data is very important
but regards to Omicron its nowhere to be found

Well living on the plague world definitely sucks.

Humans are such parasites we would probably infect the new planet and have to start the search over.

And be stupid enough not to learn from our mistakes and just do it again.

!!!!!!!! NEWS !!!!!!!
I caught Omicron .. the last three days I had terrible headache and severe sore throat, couldn't even open my laptop and work ..
The funny fact is that I'm SUPER introvert recently, and I rarely go out, how I got it??? The delivery guy? Should I clean the takeout food as well? Uff this is too much ..
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Whatever, just a reminder for you guys to pay attention and keep precautions ...

- Samira

Sorry to hear that, I hope the illness is not lingering for you.
Because it's not usually too serious or fatal people are working through it and exposing others.
Sounds a lot worse than the flu --who'd have thought?
Thank you, I feel much better today (It's the 4rd day now)
It is definitely worst than flu ..

I even wrote my will lol

- Samira

ICTV announced “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)” as the name of the new virus on 11 February 2020. This name was chosen because the virus is genetically related to the coronavirus responsible for the SARS outbreak of 2003. While related, the two viruses are different.

COVID-19 most likely was not 'created' it just happened (my random mutation?) in the bat population in China.
So, it is believed to have been initially transmitted by exposure to live infected bats?
More than 50% on the wild deer near me are infected now --has this been going on --for how long?

And people die every day because of other people.
Cockroaches are and example of a successful species that has survived to accomplish little.
At least Chinese bats have killed millions of people.
Now let's talk about the green monkeys of Africa.

It's deer hunting season till the end of the month here ...

Last edited:
Well then, they missed the three close friends of mine that died in October and November from Omicron. Elderly, health issues, and at risk. They were my dear friends (one relative), but went against all data and refused to get a vaccination because of their political views.

STUPID IMHO!
I am sorry for your loss. But we all have a choice and they made not a good one in my opinion. I also had covid and I felt bad for three days only (fully vaccinated with Pfizer). You know what kind of meds I took?- A simple cold fx . And it worked. I am sure to would be different if I would have "my own political views"

Edited by Admin - pharma link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
This all nonsense

"Deaths from COVID-19 in Los Angeles County have soared over the last week, with officials saying most of the recent fatalities appear to be from the Omicron variant."
  1. Which officials said it? Name them
  2. What did they say? Quote it and provide a reference
  3. What professional accreditation do they have? Name them
  4. What date did they say it on?
  5. What official organization published this information? Name it
  6. What evidence did they provide?
"The spread of the latest coronavirus variant has moved with unprecedented speed since December, although officials have said people who get infected with Omicron generally get less severe symptoms than with the earlier Delta variant. Even so, officials say it is fatal for some."
  1. Again which officials said it? Name them
  2. Which people has Omicron been fatal for? Name them
  3. How many people has it been fatal for? Name a figure
Of 102 deaths reported Thursday — the highest single-day tally since March 10 — 90% involved people who became ill with COVID-19 after Christmas, and 80% were among those who fell ill after New Year’s Day, indicating a high likelihood of Omicron infection, Los Angeles County Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said.
  1. High likelihood and indication but what are the actual figures? Quote them
It appears that people who are dying from the Omicron variant are deteriorating much more quickly than those infected by earlier variants, Ferrer told reporters.
  1. What is the timeframe for Delta against Omicrom deteriorated? Name the duration
  2. How many people were compared in the study? Name a figure
During the summer Delta wave, COVID-19 patients were diagnosed with a coronavirus infection or started having symptoms four to five weeks before their deaths. But among fatalities reported late last week, many had an initial onset of symptoms or first diagnosis three weeks or earlier before their deaths.
  1. Where are these figures published? Name the source
  2. Again how many people were compared in the study? Name the figure
  3. Does Delta or Omicron appear on all death certificates?
  4. Do all patients die exclusively from Covid 19?
  5. If a patient has terminal cancer and dies while Covid 19 positive what is listed as cause of death?
Let us have a conversation about facts and figures
with clear and transparent publication
on websites of official organizations
instead of low grade sensationalist media outlets

I am not anti vax
far from it
--> though the vax has not been fully researched and tested
and the long term health effects are unknown
I have been vaccinated
have never protested against vaccination
wear a face covering in public places
sanitize my hands when entering stores
so do not use this argument @Graybeard
it is a cheap argument
when all I am asking for is facts and figures
from official organizations
which nobody will provide

Depending on who's interpreting the CDC vaccination counts in the US --49 to 65%~ of the population is fully vaccinated.

The numbers are better in Canada and Europe. GEO economic discrimination exists.

There is a lot of expense in buying and dispensing these vaccines.

Here the US Government is paying $18.60/dose and paying for the distribution as well a the cost of getting the vaccine shots to the public.
Even when getting vaccinated is free of cost --over 30% of the people here refuse and go on with nonsense and become plague rats.

They are costing the economy in general and overburdening medical facilities --and hosting the creations of new variants.

This explains the IP patent status.

The WTO and the national interests in preserving IP matter too. The simple solution is to pay for the vaccines. Taxes or national debt --that is how the first world is paying. There is no free ride.

This is where governments fail --fostering basic research and retaining the IP rights to part of it.

Last edited:
Surly <correct spelling?
Right now the empirical evidence is beginning to say otherwise --the sheer number of omicron cases is beginning to peak (hopefully) and the vaccines are working --but not that well.
Let the bodies roll. This is bad for business as well as a hazard to health.

What people need to ask themselves, is who is the source of such information?
Can they be trusted?
What is their track record thus far?
Does everything that source puts out seems to be true or lies?
Does that source constantly backtrack and make excuses?

Once all the above have been answered,by doing just a little research.
The majority would finally wake up and realise...
All is not really as it appears to be on the surface.

And that alone, will silence “the spirit of fear”

1640980320586.png

JSON:
    "country": "World",
    "cases": 287850805,
    "todayCases": 1021381,
    "deaths": 5450313,
    "todayDeaths": 4291,
    "recovered": 253586795,
    "active": 28813697,
    "critical": 89666,
    "casesPerOneMillion": 36929,
    "deathsPerOneMillion": 699,

If is not the question --the question is: Will mankind learn anything?
I learned PFE (Phizer, Inc) and DVAX (Dynavax Technologies Corp) were good stocks to buy ...

Covid hasn't gone yet. Now "kraken" is dominating. And it is stated that it causes more severe disease than other Omicron strains. It is because this variant is relatively new, and it’s evolved more quickly than older variants. Sounds scary enough. I'm following the health blog all the time, try to lead a healthy lifestyle to minimize risk of getting the virus, but don't know what to expect next.

I was shocked when I found out that a colleague of mine had gotten Omicron after meeting me. I felt fine, but after an examination it turned out that I had tested positive for the virus. I was arrested and charged with inadvertently poisoning my coworker. I was desperate and didn't know what to do until my agp llp criminal defense attorney took my case. He showed professionalism in my defense and helped me prove that I was not a willful cause of harm. Thanks to his efforts, the case was closed and I was acquitted of all charges. I am grateful to my lawyer for his ability to handle the case and for his help in this difficult situation. Without him, I don't know what would have happened to me.

banners
Back