The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Omicron --> No Deaths?

It took me maybe 5 minutes, 10 on the outside using DuckDuckGo to find that data ...
You didn't try very hard --go to the source and draw your own conclusions.
That is all I did ... I realized most of the so called 'experts' were either full of crap or outright guessing long ago.

So we have media idiots parroting other media idiots until what they are saying becomes what Facebook mentality users will believe or distort.
This pandemic's net effect will be to lower the survivors IQ scores by 5-15 points Clapping

You do the maths.
I got work to do.

I already have this query/formula written so it can be run fast ;)
1643380801906.png

That is in the US last week mostly unvaccinated people dying of COVID 80%+ Omicron
It took a min to do because that list is updated every day and pruned to the last 90 days only.
I could spend time figuring out the exact answer but that pays nothing and time is money to me.

Contributors​

By Sarah Almukhtar, Aliza Aufrichtig, Anne Barnard, Matthew Bloch, Weiyi Cai, Julia Calderone, Keith Collins, Matthew Conlen, Lindsey Cook, Gabriel Gianordoli, Amy Harmon, Rich Harris, Adeel Hassan, Jon Huang, Danya Issawi, Danielle Ivory, K.K. Rebecca Lai, Alex Lemonides, Allison McCann, Richard A. Oppel Jr., Jugal K. Patel, Kirk Semple, Julie Walton Shaver, Anjali Singhvi, Charlie Smart, Mitch Smith, Albert Sun, Derek Watkins, Timothy Williams, Jin Wu and Karen Yourish. Reporting was contributed by Jordan Allen, Jeff Arnold, Ian Austen, Mike Baker, Ellen Barry, Samone Blair, Nicholas Bogel-Burroughs, Aurelien Breeden, Elisha Brown, Emma Bubola, Maddie Burakoff, Alyssa Burr, Christopher Calabrese, Sarah Cahalan, Zak Cassel, Robert Chiarito, Izzy Colón, Matt Craig, Yves De Jesus, Brendon Derr, Brandon Dupré, Melissa Eddy, John Eligon, Timmy Facciola, Bianca Fortis, Matt Furber, Robert Gebeloff, Matthew Goldstein, Grace Gorenflo, Rebecca Griesbach, Benjamin Guggenheim, Barbara Harvey, Lauryn Higgins, Josh Holder, Jake Holland, Jon Huang, Anna Joyce, Ann Hinga Klein, Jacob LaGesse, Alex Lim, Alex Matthews, Patricia Mazzei, Jesse McKinley, Miles McKinley, K.B. Mensah, Sarah Mervosh, Jacob Meschke, Lauren Messman, Andrea Michelson, Jaylynn Moffat-Mowatt, Steven Moity, Paul Moon, Thomas Gibbons-Neff, Anahad O'Connor, Ashlyn O’Hara, Alice Park, Azi Paybarah, Elian Peltier, Sean Plambeck, Laney Pope, Elisabetta Povoledo, Cierra S. Queen, Savannah Redl, Scott Reinhard, Thomas Rivas, Frances Robles, Natasha Rodriguez, Jess Ruderman, Alison Saldanha, Kai Schultz, Alex Schwartz, Emily Schwing, Libby Seline, Sarena Snider, Brandon Thorp, Alex Traub, Maura Turcotte, Tracey Tully, Lisa Waananen Jones, Amy Schoenfeld Walker, Jeremy White, Kristine White, Bonnie G. Wong, Tiffany Wong, Sameer Yasir and John Yoon. Data acquisition and additional work contributed by Will Houp, Andrew Chavez, Michael Strickland, Tiff Fehr, Miles Watkins, Josh Williams, Shelly Seroussi, Rumsey Taylor, Nina Pavlich, Carmen Cincotti, Ben Smithgall, Andrew Fischer, Rachel Shorey, Blacki Migliozzi, Alastair Coote, Steven Speicher, Hugh Mandeville, Robin Berjon, Thu Trinh, Carolyn Price, James G. Robinson, Phil Wells, Yanxing Yang, Michael Beswetherick, Michael Robles, Nikhil Baradwaj, Ariana Giorgi, Bella Virgilio, Dylan Momplaisir, Avery Dews, Bea Malsky and Ilana Marcus.

No secret to me ...
Ask Niel Patel and his buddy Tucker Carlson
By Neil Patel

Maybe it's the company you are in ...

>>>
There are numerous other examples of the government not being straight with the American people on COVID-19. No. 1: Outdoor transmission of the virus is extremely rare, yet government guidance suggested, and many communities required, masking -- even outside; No. 2: The risks from the virus for the young and healthy are extremely low, yet the government allowed schools all over the country to close, ostensibly to protect students; No. 3: Bans on travel and dining were flouted by the very same elected leaders pushing them. The list goes on.

The result of this gamesmanship is a reduction of national trust. The groups with the lowest trust levels are the hardest to win back. Studying all the mistruths leveled to date, it's hard not to wonder if the newest mask mandate isn't some misguided attempt to encourage vaccinated Americans to pressure the unvaccinated. The reason vaccinated people must wear masks again, according to the CDC, is essentially to protect those without vaccines from the new delta variant. But the evidence that vaccinated people are at risk is razor-thin. The CDC, in support of its new guidance, cited a study from India that concluded vaccinated people could potentially transmit the delta variant. The Indian study, however, involved a vaccine not even approved in the United States.<<<

Lie with dogs wake up with fleas ...
this is the "real conspiracy" ^^^
Know your media for who they are

Last edited:
Just when you think it's getting better (@_@)

The findings posted say the BA.2 variant has features that make it capable of causing serious illness, similarly to Delta.

"It might be, from a human's perspective, a worse virus than BA.1 and might be able to transmit better and cause worse disease," Daniel Rhoads, section head of microbiology at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio Daniel Rhoads told CNN.

The study found the strain is resistant to some treatments, including the monoclonal antibody used against Omicron.

CNN reported a booster shot restores protection to the Omicron variants, making illness after infection 74 percent less likely. Antibodies from people who recently had Omicron seemed to have some protection against the strain too.

BA.2 can also copy itself in cells quicker than BA.1, which allows the virus to create larger clumps of cells called syncytia. The news outlet reported Delta also did this which was thought to be one of the reasons it was so destructive to the lungs.

However, world data is showing mixed results on the subvariant's severity.

The World Health Organisation said BA.2 is estimated to be around 30 percent more contagious than Omicron BA.1.

<<< COVID-19: World data shows mixed results of the severity of variant BA.2 known as 'stealth Omicron'

pandemic -> endemic new variant mutations and limited local outbreaks.

The major damage is done. Loss of life, economic costs and more political polarization over what should have been more unanimous acts.

Sorry for the inconvenience --'rona

It's funny, Twitter today is all Karen meltdown, anti-vaxx, see the Pfizer trending.
Threatening, suing, exposing all the mRNA vaccines' inconsequential (statistically) adverse side effects.

kraken is being used as slang I think for *a fearsome monster*

I am sure there are a lot more deaths that can be attributed to COVID-19 and its variants --than the official numbers.

This has become something people that are vaccinated or have survived the COVID-19 infection in the past have reasonable immunity to after 7 million dead (world-wide) will survive.
In the USA 45,000 die every year from the seasonal flu and 100,000 may die annually from COVID-19 infections.

Grim reality.

banners
Back