Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Omicron --> No Deaths?

The problem is
they can keep on locking us down
every time there's a new variant
even if it doesn't cause any fatalities
so where does it end?

"The World Health Organization said Friday it has not seen any reports of deaths caused by the new variant of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 dubbed omicron, and again urged people not to panic as for now the delta strain remains dominant around the world."

Source --> marketwatch.com/story/who-has-not-seen-any-reports-of-deaths-caused-by-omicron-variant-urges-people-not-to-panic-as-delta-still-dominant-11638546502

"There were no Covid-related deaths among 34 admissions in the pediatric Covid wards over the last two weeks, the report said."

Source --> cnbc.com/2021/12/06/omicron-covid-variants-risk-profile-starts-to-emerge-with-early-data-.html

"There have been no deaths reported from the omicron variant, despite cases being detected in at least 38 countries, the World Health Organisation has confirmed."

Source --> independent.co.uk/news/health/omicron-variant-deaths-covid-who-b1969720.html

"The new omicron coronavirus variant is spreading across the globe at a rapid clip, but many cases appear to be mild or without symptoms, prompting the World Health Organization to call for calm. At least 40 countries and regions have reported cases of the new variant, and community spread seems to be underway in many regions. But a WHO spokesperson said Friday that no deaths have been reported from the new variant so far."

Source --> asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/WHO-says-not-to-panic-over-omicron-with-no-deaths-reported

You will keep asking and you will NEVER get the answers ... there're benefits from locking us down .. I already prepared myself to hear a new virus news every year or twice a year lol
I was planning to go to Spain this month and the F government suspended all the flights .. I just want to spend a cool birthday ..

- Samira

there're benefits from locking us down
Totalitarian state
in stealth mode
that's their objective
easier to control the populations
there's no conspiracy
it's just easy to control things
however I'm not playing ball
we need to be self sufficient
and strong as a community
I'm all for law enforcement
keeping people safe
but there's a line
and it's getting blurry

Influenza and pneumonia deaths

Number of deaths: 49,783
Deaths per 100,000 population: 15.2

Covid deaths in the USA
((800000/21)*12)/3390 = Deaths per 100,000 population:134.85 /yr

sorry for your inconvenience /s

There are at least 10x or 12x the number of COVID deaths as compared to the number of murders in this county where I live.
sorry for the inconvenience ...
A loaded pistol is not going to stop an vaccinated asshole from infecting someone. They don't wear the enemy uniform (usually).
What are the leading causes of death in USA?
Why aren't we panicking about them?
I am inconvenienced by cancer, stroke, suicide, etc

Personally, I think the 'panic' is simply the unknown. They don't know if it's more dangerous than the other variants because it's a new mutation. Last I heard, the Delta variant is still the primary cause of infections.

God, I hope there's no more than another year of this. at most

I just avoid real life contact with people as much as possible these days.
Yeah, me too. I was already practically a hermit, so it hasn't been a stretch for me, except during the early months when I saw no live people for a really prolonged period.

where I live many of the wild deer are infected
I heard that deer were infected but I haven't heard whether or not they get sick, or are just carriers. Although, if the poor zoo animals are dying of covid, I suppose it makes sense that the deer would suffer symptoms or worse, too.

sorry for your inconvenience
I am inconvenienced by cancer, stroke, suicide, etc
It's an inconvenience if it happens to you or yours. And yes, I know you know that. :D

Well, where I live many of the wild deer are infected and I read, hopefully wrong speculation; that the omicron may have mutated with the common cold and came from rodents --what next? zombie rats and squirrels?

Zoo animals, in contact with humans, are getting sick and a few dying of COVID.
good news?
Eventually, we will be able to treat this and prevent it ...
meantime
"World","cases":267044678,"todayCases":319059,"deaths":5282807,"todayDeaths":4898,

I got a Moderna booster vaccine shot yesterday
Used the J&J last time
Happy Holidays (not).
yeh yeh, planning to lock us again .. that's why they'll spread these news now.. and every few months ..
Maybe boosters will be a fixture in our future

- Samira

Whaat?? It gets increased you say??
Is anyone selling tickets to another planet please?

- Samira

There are at least 10x or 12x the number of COVID deaths as compared to the number of murders in this county where I live.
sorry for the inconvenience ...
A loaded pistol is not going to stop an vaccinated asshole from infecting someone. They don't wear the enemy uniform (usually).

Whaat?? It gets increased you say??
Is anyone selling tickets to another planet please?

- Samira
You are welcome to help the search effort

Outer Space GIF by BBC

So right :rofl
What if Corona's inventor was thinking like this, and t/he/y wanted to save earth from us
What The Hell Lol GIF by HBO Max

Check the deaths, maybe vegans don't die of it ..
if so, my theory's right!
There's a cruel hero behind this!!!!

- Samira

Well, I just avoid real life contact with people as much as possible these days.
Too many plague rats around ...
No you're not; have you had cancer or a stroke?

COVID-19 most likely was not 'created' it just happened (my random mutation?) in the bat population in China.
So, it is believed to have been initially transmitted by exposure to live infected bats?
More than 50% on the wild deer near me are infected now --has this been going on --for how long?
Viruses have been going on
for thousands of years

Characters grew up to show Covid stayed for that long .. I like this type of humor based on reality ..

This one is .. idk what to say ..

- Samira

People are finally 'getting it'

What is scary is the speed this Omicron COVID19 Variant is being seen on various continents. It's been around longer than they think it has possibly.
I think the deer are just carriers as there have been no mass deaths among the heard.
Furthermore; 40% or more of the wild deer have been infected already for some time now.

There is already at least one death because of omicron. Surely, omicron is not as dangerous as delta, but you should still be careful because it is much easier to catch this virus than other variants of COVID.

Simply put! Covid to cover Iran and US conflict .. Now Omicron to cover Russia's conflict ..
Daring you to prove me wrong!

- Samira

In a few years time, looking back on this virus, it will be interesting to see how/if the world population has been affected.

Well, there are only an extra 5,356,660 world dead since this started
824,520 in the US
Around here deaths are UP^ (corrected past date to 90
1639756434795.png

these numbers are from the CDC, Johns Hopkins then compiled by the New York Times.
up almost 25%

Attachments

• 1639755933979.png
    1639755933979.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Humans are such parasites we would probably infect the new planet and have to start the search over.

And be stupid enough not to learn from our mistakes and just do it again.
Sad but true.

I saw on the news that Canada has reached a total of two million infections since the pandemic started. Didn't hear how many deaths.

People here are (like the rest of the world) definitely suffering pandemic fatigue. They're not being as careful as they were and for the first time since all of this craziness started, I've been hearing that people my friends and family know are testing positive.

I read an article that said Bill Gates predicts the current wave will be over by March (ish) and life could be back to normal by the end of 2022.
...the billionaire also said he believes the current wave of the pandemic will be over by March of next year because the new coronavirus variant spreads so quickly.
...I still believe if we take the right steps, the pandemic can be over in 2022," he said.
I couldn't remember what site I read it on but found it here, too: Bill Gates says he's canceled his holiday plans due to Omicron, but he believes the wave will be over by March

I hope he's right and that it happens sooner than later.
Best Wishes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Stay safe out there, kids!

banners
Back