The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you spend your time during pandemic?

I try to do some personal development. I realised that there are so many courses which are free of charge and they are so useful. It is always good do broaden your outlook or pick up some new professions like programming. I really enjoy it.

I moved to a remote job, and also sometimes play video games when I have free time. In general, I am satisfied with it, as I no longer need to travel to the office

For sure, I see that everything getting back to normal. I hope this autumn we will not facing another stamp of virus
I just got my order of new N95 masks delivered yesterday. I am vaccinated but in this county only 43% are. The un-vaccinated are spreading the variants now. Darwin will sort things out --don't be a spreader or a victim ...

darwin_grinning.jpg

Since I'm mostly WFH, I have been tinkering with concepts on how to improve my workspace... which roughly translates to me being obsessed with online stores recently lmao. I came across this cutesy little online store's mid-century collection and I am in love (not sponsored btw, they should set up an affiliate program so I can earn some cashback lol).

Now, I just want to renovate my entire room. It's the only thing keeping me sane right now, I always remind myself to work harder because I have tons of things I want to cross off of my growing list of wants...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say that pandemic changed a lot in my lifestyle. I travel less for sure, started to do yoga from time and work 100% from home. Also read hitch review and started to date a nice guy. That's probably all.

The pandemic forces us to stay home and only go out when absolutely necessary. Honestly, sometimes it's so hard to sit still, but you have to do something to occupy yourself. Usually I go to pirate Bay to download different movies or TV series. Thanks to them time passes quickly. In addition to them, I also download other torrent files.

Recently, I began to use a credit card more often than paper money, because it can be disinfected. I also constantly clean my mobile phone

Now that almost two years have passed since the beginning of the pandemic, we almost forgot that it was present, since now we have a new world crisis, unfortunately. But I recall that during pandemics I used extent work as a surviving mode as it really helped me go through the lockdown which was a pretty traumatic experience for me, to be quite honest, mainly because I couldn't imagine before that something like ut could ever happen in my life, so now I became more careful with my judgment abilities.

I got benefited by the pandemic because I found this marketing platform which entirely changed my life but still sad for those who has lost their life during the Covid setion :( May their soul RIP

Lately I like to play games. Since I don't have much free time. After the pandemic, I started working remotely. It's unusual for me. So my free time is mostly spent on distracting myself from work. I used to be able to go out to the park, take my laptop with me and play. But not these days. When the pandemic started, I tried not to leave the house.

MI
Back