The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

elad450

Hello everybody here on AffiliateFix
I start this thread to share with you my campaigns and see how it goes

I have a little experience with adult traffic which i made 250-300$ before 4-5 months in PeerFly
now i start a new campagin in affiliaXe because my profit offer on PeerFly was not convert anymore

I will use mobile campaigns because the clicks are more cheaper than desktop clicks
For comparison USA Desktop clicks costs : 0.80-0.150 , Mobile USA Click costs : 0.005-.0.070 and the Lead pays is 0.30-0.40 diffrent between Desktop and Mobile

so I looking on my aff network(affiliaXe) for the Top Offers for mobile adult dating
and find 4 offers that looks good for my banners

I will use direct linking because its a pay per lead and not per sale

I create yesterday 2 campaigns and the results so far :

campaign 1 : Clicks = 41 con = 0 spent : 0.40$ Earn : 0$
campaign 2 : Clicks = 83 con = 2 spent : 1.23$ Earn : 2.24$

Today I create 2 more campaigns and hope to get a good results

So for now I have a postive ROI but want to get more conversions and dominate this niche
I will keep update this thread and hope to publish a success thread soon .

Day 2 Results :

campaign 1 : Clicks = 77 con = 2 spent : 0.77$ Earn : 2.64$
campaign 2 : Clicks = 65 con = 3 spent : 0.65$ Earn : 3.36$

So the ROI still postive , more good then day 1.

I delete a few campaigns that dont get any impressions and create 3 more with another offers, banners , hope it will give me more conversions and better results than today !

Day 2 Results :

campaign 1 : Clicks = 77 con = 2 spent : 0.77$ Earn : 2.64$
campaign 2 : Clicks = 65 con = 3 spent : 0.65$ Earn : 3.36$

So the ROI still postive , more good then day 1.

I delete a few campaigns that dont get any impressions and create 3 more with another offers, banners , hope it will give me more conversions and better results than today !

You're making it happen. Keep pushing forward and learn to read the tracking data incredibly well. This is great @elad450 !

when you say you create banners, are you creating the actual ad and then you link the ad to the affiliate site? or what?

when you say you create banners, are you creating the actual ad and then you link the ad to the affiliate site? or what?
I create banners and than post them on the traffic source , and the man who click the banner go to the offer with my aff link.
Its called banners traffic and almost all adult traffic sources have that option .

update :
Today : dont get many conversions , only 1 for this time .

Ok day 3 is over and there is the results (bad day):

campaign 1 : Clicks = 89 con = 0 spent : 0.89$ Earn : 0$
campaign 2 : Clicks = 30 con = 1 spent : 0.30$ Earn : 1.12$

So day 3 was really bad , get only 1 conversion from a much more clicks, I try to change the offer landing page for campaign 1 to other and see if it can give me some postive results.

My 3 other campaigns was get approved before an hour ago so their start getting impressions and clicks hope to conversions too , and lets see how will be day 4 .

I think you are not allowing the campaigns to generate enough data.

Remember to use your tracker to identify trash traffic if possible. Also, pay attention to time of day as an ROI indicator. Are you able to apply demographics to your campaigns?

today was a really bad day with only 1 conversion , my 3 other campaigns was approved and I get that 1 conversion from one of them .

I trying now to raise up my bids to get more clicks on the banner and get some conversions.
I create 2 more banners to my offers and hope they will get me some leads.

Day 4 results :
campaign 1 : Clicks = 90 con = 0 spent : 0.97$ Earn : 0$
campaign 2 : Clicks = 25 con = 0 spent : 0.30$ Earn : 0$
campaign 3 : Clicks = 5 con = 0 spent : 0.12$ Earn : 0$
campaign 4 : Clicks = 30 con = 1 spent : 0.24$ Earn : 2.40$
campaign 5 : Clicks = 2 con = 0 spent : 0.03$ Earn : 0$

I let the campaigns runs more 4-5 days and if the conversion continue be low like that i'll create some quiz landing page and try it.

So yesterday was a bad day too spend 1.07$ and didn't get any conversion.

Today was start good with 2 conversion after i raise up my bids.
I start to gain a free traffic too and hope it will give me some conversion.

day 5 results:
campaign 1 : Clicks = 27 con = 0 spent : 0.41$ Earn : 0$
campaign 2 : Clicks = 45 con = 1 spent : 1.12$ Earn : 1.32$
campaign 3 : Clicks = 32 con = 1 spent : 0.77$ Earn : 2.40$

Still bad results .. i'll try to improve this , replace the banner to some more attractive that will give me higher CTR and will work for a lander to this campaigns

day 6 results:
campaign 1 : Clicks = 7 con = 0 spent : 0.11$ Earn : 0$
campaign 2 : Clicks = 0 con = 0 spent : 0$ Earn : 0$
campaign 3 : Clicks = 25 con = 1 spent : 0.63$ Earn : 2.40$

so more bad day ..
campaign 2 dont work this day because i create new banner for this offer and it will back tommrow
campaign 1 get really bad CTR and i will create a new banner for this campaign too

OK elad450, its not bad at all, as I can see you have good conversion with cheap traffic. What you lack is more traffic, try to increase bid if its PPC

I raise the bids and get a much more clicks but didn't get any conversion

Day 7 results:
campaign1 : Clicks =87 con = 0 spent : 0.87$ Earn : 0$
campaign 2 : Clicks = 67 con = 0 spent : 1.68$ Earn :0$
campaign 3 : Clicks = 21 con = 0 spent : 0.49$ Earn : 0$

@elad450 100 clicks are not enough to see performance. You should get more traffic on your campaigns in order to optimize them towards positive ROI.

banners
Back