The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

first dating affilate journey

arto9191

affiliate
Hi all,

I have just started as affiliate. I have experience in running FB ads on Multilogin for clients (this niche is different)
I've set up two campaigns push ads via trafffic network for dating offer for Sweden only, with Swedish language.
I am having good results in clicks and CTR but just 2 sign ups and 0 conversions.

Each of campaign has 3 copies that have similar CTR.

I have tested various things before, run it on all devices then i scaled by removing android as target audience.
I already spent almost all budget before and I am begging you guys for guidance and tips. Spending so much time on it and getting frustrated with results :(

Best,

Zrzut ekranu 2023-05-27 o 12.24.17.png

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Why is the audience RON (run of network)?
Shouldn't it be SE ( ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 Sweden)?

The creative is a Swedish blond girl.
The horn-dogs think it is p0rn maybe for reason the can't read the Swedish text of the ad?

Also, are you using a tracker?

Thank you and I hope the journey will become easier with time! :)
I do run it on the RON, but that means their direct inventory websites and partners websites (run all spots in network) It is targeted on Sweden and Swedish language only. I also paused on low ctr ad spots based on data (a million impressions) from previous copies of these campaigns.

I do use tracker with CPV where I also track if that was a bot click or not.

How did you know it was a Swedish blond girl?
So many people land on lander but not interested to sign up :(

Last edited:
OK then --so long as there is GEO or Language segmentation.

It is both + non proxy traffic
What else would it be :D

It's possible that real people have seen that lander or the landing page is not credible or defective in some other way.

Are you are using your own "pre-lander" (funnel) or the offer sponsor's lander (direct linking) --tracking then redirecting? Have you set up an a<=>b test of both funnel methods?
I was using direct link with tracking and redirect. It's because I was provided by the sponsor few templates with few adjustments options. I have not tested with prelander yet.

Last edited:
do run it on the RON, but that means their direct inventory websites and partners websites (run all spots in network) It is targeted on Sweden and Swedish language only.
OK then --so long as there is GEO or Language segmentation.

How did you know it was a Swedish blond girl?
What else would it be :D

It's possible that real people have seen that lander or the landing page is not credible or defective in some other way.

Are you are using your own "pre-lander" (funnel) or the offer sponsor's lander (direct linking) --tracking then redirecting? Have you set up an a<=>b test of both funnel methods?

Hi all,

I have just started as affiliate. I have experience in running FB ads on Multilogin for clients (this niche is different)
I've set up two campaigns push ads via trafffic network for dating offer for Sweden only, with Swedish language.
I am having good results in clicks and CTR but just 2 sign ups and 0 conversions.

Each of campaign has 3 copies that have similar CTR.

I have tested various things before, run it on all devices then i scaled by removing android as target audience.
I already spent almost all budget before and I am begging you guys for guidance and tips. Spending so much time on it and getting frustrated with results :(

Best,

View attachment 30788
Trafficstars is good for native and banner ad format, dont try push or inpush ad there cause traffic is literally trash, you are getting that low cpc and so high ctr for a tier.1 country, you can assume why lol

MI
Back