The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My way to earn over $200 a day - Dating, 18+, explicit content

AffiLEO

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Leo here, and I've got some exciting news to share! After thorough research and planning, I'm all set to launch my dating campaign targeting Arab countries. I've spotted some promising traffic volumes for these regions on ClickAdilla, and I can't wait to get started.

Campaign Details:

Traffic Source:
ClickAdilla
Offer: Dating (SOI - Single Opt-In)
CPA Network: Golden Goose
Payout: $1.20 per lead
Tracking Service: Bemob

I've chosen ClickAdilla as my primary traffic source because they've consistently delivered quality traffic in the past, especially for Arab countries. The potential is there, and I'm ready to tap into it with the help of CrakRevenue and Binom.

Tracking with Bemob:
To make sure I have full control and visibility over my campaign's performance, I've decided to go with Bemob as my tracking service. Bemob's features for tracking and optimization are impressive, and I'm excited to see how it can help me fine-tune my campaign for maximum ROI.

What's Next?
Now that I've shared my campaign setup, I'd love to hear from you. Have any of you run dating campaigns in Arab countries or with Golden Goose? Do you have any tips or insights to share regarding ClickAdilla's traffic for this region?

As I embark on this journey, I'm open to any suggestions, advice, or even warnings from those who've been down this road before. Let's learn from each other and turn this campaign into a success story.

Thanks for being an awesome community, and I'm looking forward to your thoughts and guidance!

Cheers,
Leo

Last edited:
Lander?
Targeting?
Geo?​
Demo?​
Dating Niche?
Where did you get your copy for the ads and landers?
What angles hooks, and triggers are you using?
How many split test ads/landers (funnels) are you using?
Have you used any intelligence platforms to determine how and where the offer(s) you are promoting are having success.

Lander?
Targeting?
Geo?​
Demo?​
Dating Niche?
Where did you get your copy for the ads and landers?
What angles hooks, and triggers are you using?
How many split test ads/landers (funnels) are you using?
Have you used any intelligence platforms to determine how and where the offer(s) you are promoting are having success.
Hi T J!

Thank you for your questions!

I use the landers that were given to me by my affiliate network. It works pretty well for now.

The targets that I use now are:

GEOs: Algeria, Egypt, Bahrein, Oman, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, Palestine, Iraq, Qatar, Syria
Ad format: in-page
CPM: $0.0008
Auto Adjust: On (15% adjusting limit)
Connection type: All types (Mobile+Wi-fi+LAN)
Device type: Mobile and Tablet
Ip2 Location: Fixed ISP, Mobile ISP, Fixed/Mobile ISP, Commercial, Organisation
Sources: Premium
Daily limit: $25
Uniques: 1 per 1440 min (per day)

Dating niche: Casual dating

As for the creatives I use casual nice photos of real Arab and European women (no naked pics), just friendly, well-dressed, with lots of make up ;)

As for the triggers, I use different phrases:

Some of the notifications say that women seek a kind of sugar daddy. Some of them trigger users to call immediately because the girl is on fire. A lot of phrases that call the users to action.

I do split testing for every GEO. As for the landers and creatives I use Bemob + the tools in ClickAdilla to see which creative is better working.

I will share my first results soon!

Hello AffiliateFix!

I wanted to share an important update with you all – I've decided to make a change in my affiliate network, and I'm excited to tell you why.

Switching from CrackRevenue to Golden Goose

I was previously working with CrackRevenue, and while they have some high-payout offers, I found that the conversion flow for my chosen offer was quite slow. Despite the attractive payout, it was taking longer to see results than I had hoped for.

So, after some thoughtful consideration and research, I decided to make the switch to Golden Goose. Let me tell you why:

Why Golden Goose?

1. The primary reason for switching to Golden Goose was the faster conversion flow. In affiliate marketing, time is money, and I needed an offer that could provide quicker results. Golden Goose's pin-submit offer fits the bill perfectly. With a payout of $0.20 per submit, it may seem lower than my previous offer, but the faster conversions make up for it.
  2. Golden Goose offered me a pin-submit offer tailored to Arab-speaking audiences. The landing page is appealing – it shows a dating profile of a girl, her age, and a message that encourages users to chat with her. This kind of offer tends to engage users quickly, resulting in more submits and faster payouts.
I believe that this switch to Golden Goose aligns better with my current goals, and I'm excited to see how this pin-submit offer performs. Affiliate marketing is all about testing and optimizing, and I'm eager to share the results with you all as my campaign progresses.

Have any of you had experiences with Golden Goose? I'd love to hear your thoughts and insights.

I was previously working with CrackRevenue, and while they have some high-payout offers, I found that the conversion flow for my chosen offer was quite slow.
Where is some output data of screenshots of this 'less than optimum outcome' [without revealing any sensitive information (redact when necessary)], we would like the opportunity to analyze and critique them ... Maybe, you did not sent traffic and only decided based on intuitive logic. <an opinion based on ...

Have any of you had experiences with Golden Goose? I'd love to hear your thoughts and insights.
Not personally but Golden Goose is a long term resource asset here --IIRC no negatives
it shows a dating profile of a girl, her age, and a message that encourages users to chat with her. This kind of offer tends to engage users quickly, resulting in more submits and faster payouts.
There are 2 schools of sales tactics at play here:
  1. Multiple input screens towards establishing control of the client -->the end game is control at the closing point of conversion. The goal is a better value customer.
  2. Is more immediacy. Get to the point [the message] and get the commitment [PIN submit]. The customer value may be lower but the volume is higher.
I think both can work. It just boils down to ROMI margins for the site's management.

banners
Back