The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

René Wagner

Im a complete newbie in this branche and i really dont understand anything in Tracking etc. is there an guide to check wtf is goin on? Im using Adsbridge and promoting offers from maxbounty and i really want to start now but i cant because i dont understand how this f*cking tracking thing is working. I need help im frustrated xD. Can anyone help me.
I need definitions of the words callback and postback and bla bla. Anyone knows a good guide? Thanks alot.

Im a complete newbie in this branche and i really dont understand anything in Tracking etc. is there an guide to check wtf is goin on? Im using Adsbridge and promoting offers from maxbounty and i really want to start now but i cant because i dont understand how this f*cking tracking thing is working. I need help im frustrated xD. Can anyone help me.
I need definitions of the words callback and postback and bla bla. Anyone knows a good guide? Thanks alot.
try to check out a tutorial on Youtube about this tool, it will helpful to start with it!

Postback is the link your tracker porvide you, you need to insert it in your affililate network with parameters they provide you. When you start the campaign - you have a campaign link from affiliate network and here you need to add you tracker parameters (you create the rule here for pixel to be fired)
The logic is this - when user lands on your tracker link (campaign you are promotion) and subscribed, his clickid (basically all info about the user) is stored in the parameter of this link and saved on affiliate network, but since you showed the path (postback url) this info will be sent further - to your tracker.
It looks difficult - but then you get used to it :) and btw AM of affiliate network and tracker should help you to set you postback. (callback, s2s, pixel - basically are different words for the same process)

MI
Back