The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ryan333r

affiliate
I am a college student with limited funds. I did a lot of research work on CPA marketing and finally started. I can make a maximum investment of $100 per month.

I read a lot about targeting the mobile devices more rather than PCs, using various paid traffic sources and landing page innovations. So, according to the current market scenario how should I proceed ? I mean, should I go for web and mobile both or anything in particular?

Now considering the paid traffic sources, most of them require a min deposit of $100, so in this case- Are there any other traffic sources from where I can buy some cheap traffic that could be worthy apart from social media traffic?

Also, I am not a good developer, so how to build the landing pages, is there any free tools available or do I need to spend on a developer?

Presently I am promoting sweepstakes offers, gaming offers and surveys through social media traffic.

What can you suggest me that can help me to make it better, I am a newbie and I am not expecting $10k a month but at least $500 with an investment of $100.

banners
Back