The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic Source Help

mikeplan33

affiliate
Hey good afternoon to all,

I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing and just getting started.

I have my squeeze page set up, my follow up emails ready to go, and ready start building a list.

What I didn't realize is how hard it is to find an actual traffic source lol. I've been struggling a lot there.

So far, I've tried Udimi and was getting a lot of leads, but I noticed while I was getting leads, they were pretty much inactive when it comes to responding or even opening the follow up emails. I've also tried creating some ads on MGID and also Rich Ads, but those networks don't seem interested in the make money online niches.

I was wondering if anyone had any other recommendations or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks again.

Popcash.net mainstream segments MMO --can't vouch for the quality --they are popunders ... low min deposits $20 paypal --you could test
So far, I've tried Udimi and was getting a lot of leads, but I noticed while I was getting leads, they were pretty much inactive when it comes to responding or even opening the follow up emails.
bots that fill-out forms --weird ... that's doable but you would need a lot of email aliases to pull that off ;)

If you want, you can go to the business centre forum and create a thread with a Looking For or a Buying Traffic label and see which traffic vendors have the type of traffic you're looking for.

You may have chosen a very competitive niche. Sounds like you're prepared to hit the ground running, though. :)

make money online niches

The MMO niche is not for Newbies, IMO. Relationships, games, health, travel, fitness, beauty are good niches for Newbies, IMO. Newbies should stick to CPA at the very beginning so to be able to learn the basics and establish some success on smaller budgets that can then be grown into larger sustainable budgets. MMO is just a "cluster f**k" for most. In MMO, the only proper MMO offers to promote are those with direct affiliate programs. Most of them though will require some successful experience before accepting you as an affiliate.

Well do you want to promote it with free traffic or paid traffic ?
If free traffic then you can use the content marketing strategy and for this you need to create content that helps people and bring them value in your niche ,you can create a youtube channel and post daily ,or a blog
You can be active on social media by creating short videos and post them everywhere ,you can be active on fb groups etc
The disavantage with free traffic its that its tedious ,require consistency ,hard work and a lot of patience

If you want faster results then i advise you to learn facebook ads ,bing ads etc

MI
Back