The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate marketing with famous brands

Nhftk.uuxyui

affiliate
I am pretty new to affiliate marketing, and wanted to ask if it is possible to promote products from Sainsbury's, Tesco, Holland and Barrett etc? As I couldn't find any in Click Bank or Digistore24.

I am pretty new to affiliate marketing, and wanted to ask if it is possible to promote products from Sainsbury's, Tesco, Holland and Barrett etc? As I couldn't find any in Click Bank or Digistore24.

Those are grocery stores. I don't know anyone promoting grocery stores in affiliate marketing.

My friend you are funny with your post by promoting grocery stores on cklickbank ,this made my day .No ofense

Well firstly clickbank its mainly on digital products that you can acces them on computer like : pdfs ,software ,online courses etc
The only things that are psichical are the suplements who are beying delivered at your door

I advise you to do a proper research firstly because i see you are very newbie when related to affiliate marketing ,clickbank
Good luck on your journey and dont hesitate to ask for help as we may help but firstly at least you should know the basics

The closest thing I've seen for grocery store promotion is for coupons. If I remember correctly it was email submit. Didn't amount to much.

I did, one time, see an offer for Walmart sign ups. A long time ago, no idea if they still do that but as Walmart delivers groceries in some locations now, they might. Or another brand might.

Those offers were found in one of the affiliate networks, can't remember which one.

banners
Back