The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

RESOLVED - AFFILIATE TRAFFIC FRAUD! - Is MaxBounty Become a Beginner Killer ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's just wait guys, i don't think they will just ban you for no reason.
let's wait and see.

For everyone who think that maxbounty didn't close my account for no reason .. maybe they closed it by mistake .. otherwise if there any other reason why they didn't repaly or say it even ?! .. i'm here and i'm %100 right .. if anybody see that i'm wrong .. just face me :)

Agreed. I was out of Maxbounty at the first time when I had little experience with Maxbounty. When I have more experience, I can get approved to Maxbounty.

More than 48 hours with no replay .. dose maxbounty close my account by mistake or there is a reason i don't know .. I want a replay asap to continue build stable business

If you mean the TOS about sake-keeping of passwords and some prohibition of sharing accounts -- that is standard wording and practice in these agreements.

Adding a user to an account *should* be an option -- pending a review of the other party to the agreement (counter party). "authorized persons" to access that user's account.

However -- I have personally heard some complaints over the years of affiliates (and other *partners*, having their payout address/method/changed without their consent by an a person accessing their account using their password. Whether or not they gave their password to another person is immaterial -- the fact is that it was an act of another person that was unauthorized to use that account. That is the *fucked* up logic here :p

^^Who is now responsible for the payment lost in the above scenario? You will be the one eating the loss -- not the business that gave (granted) you the account. <<< that is a lose-lose situation.

As for transparency in these internet business contracts:

There is misconceived transparency, perhaps ...

• You can shave 5% to 20% of the revenue due in these transactions quite easily -- this is done more than you think. Shaving occurs with the dishonest offer owner (end-seller) and/or the affiliate program/network -- I have seen patterns of this and they are usually only appear periodically.
  • You can hide a lot when you are the owner of the payment transaction.
  • It's called having first count of the money.

The above is just a generalized, hypothetical, statement with no accusation made against any party.

The reason your account was terminated was that you were reported as fraud by one of our advertisers, so we investigated further and found the same as they did. The same computers and IPs completing all your leads and the users had zero activity after sign up. Sorry but we won't be reopening your account again.

The reason your account was terminated was that you were reported as fraud by one of our advertisers, so we investigated further and found the same as they did. The same computers and IPs completing all your leads and the users had zero activity after sign up. Sorry but we won't be reopening your account again.

Thanks Adam for coming by to clear this up!

It's the member 99.9% of the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back