“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RESOLVED - AFFILIATE TRAFFIC FRAUD! - Is MaxBounty Become a Beginner Killer ?!

Discussion in 'Disputes and Resolutions' started by ahmed abdrahman, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahmed abdrahman

ahmed abdrahman Banned affiliate

Never meant to spread negativity and didn't like the fact that this is my 1st post here, but I hope u see where I'm coming from

We have here so many points to discuss and make sure that maxbounty doesn't accept beginners & also take my money and fight me to grow up and make a real business with them

- I made around 50 leads for test and see if the quality really good or not .. my am "Jordon" told me to push more leads and carry on .. that means that the quality is good .. otherwise why he told me to push more leads ?!
    1.jpg

2.jpg
    3.jpg

- I kept push traffic and make more leads according to what my am said before.

4.jpg

- My am told me that i must hold my id and send a photo with it to make my account safe & i did it and it got approved also as it shown in the screen shots .

5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
    - after that i found my account has been suspended without any reason .. also keep contacting with them so many times with no replay.

-> So if it because the ID .. i sent it and my am told me that it has been approved ?!

8.jpg

-> Also if the reason for because the quality .. Why my am told me to push more leads ?!

-> Also if it fake leads .. proof it .. where are the reports that proof that .. i work with tracker to control in everything ?!

-> Also if it fake .. why my am told me to push more leads after the 50 conversions test ?!

hope to answer my questions & open my account to keep work & build a real stable business .. not fighting me .. Thanks

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

@MaxBountyAdam can you replay please.

you just have to wait, they will fix this for you.

NewbieAffil-:D and Anthony. like this.
  4. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

Learn how to place images here. None of them show. You must host your own images and link to them using the option in the menu.

tyoussef likes this.
  5. ahmed abdrahman

Post has been edited .. and the screen shots has been uploaded

tyoussef likes this.
  6. Anthony.

Anthony. Moderator moderator affiliate

Yeah this seems like something that can/should be fixed, maybe a mistake was made.
    Hopefully you can get things resolved.

7. Anthony.

If that's you, why has it got trademark logo's on it? - 123RF trademark I believe.. or is he showing you an example?

tyoussef likes this.
  8. ahmed abdrahman

my am show me how to take the photo at the right way as an example

tyoussef likes this.
  9. Anthony.

I see :) Alright well I hope you get this resolved!

tyoussef likes this.
  10. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Assuming there is no malicious collusion -- someone logging into another person's account is suspicious behavior. There can be a good reason -- a husband and wife or a business partner ...

However, account sharing is usually a TOS violation (of some sort) usually you agree not to disclose your password to another person not on the account ...

11. ahmed abdrahman

Hi there .. basically i don't know how did you know that i did that basically .. are you one of them ?!
    secondly .. i got approval on my ID .. so pls don't say something you don't know basically

12. Graybeard

[​IMG]

You said that your sister logged in../^^^
    That is your image and those are your words.
    Yes or No?

these are my words
    Sorry, I didn't think is necessary to list sisters, brothers, cousins :rolleyes: or a person's dog or cat.

13. ahmed abdrahman

I said above no other affiliate log into my account .. my sister train me .. pls read correct
    secondly .. it took from you 48 min to find out & replay ?! .. if you really read the post and you are not one of them .. it will not take that long to replay ?!

14. Graybeard

I am a native English speaker, I think I know how to read.

these are my words
    Graybeard said:
    "someone logging into another person's account is suspicious behavior."
    You would be wise to read better yourself.

Aside: 13 min LMAO, I was busy with work that is serious to me... not bantering back and forth on some forum. You created this problem, perhaps innocently, by your own actions.

Is your sister on the account? Case closed.
    Welcome to the real world -- where you don't make the rules.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  15. alexgofast

alexgofast Affiliate affiliate

so your sister lives in same country, same city ?
    what if someone login from another pc/location
    then also account will ban ?

Webtech27 likes this.
  16. ahmed abdrahman

I think that i said before sir detective that i got approved on my ID .. that means that this is my account .. secondly where did i said that she log into my account ?!
    also not your business if i said sister or person's dog or cat .. just care about yours pls

17. Graybeard

Talk to the hand dude
    If you are going to play the game PLEASE learn the rules

18. ahmed abdrahman

In out culture .. yes i think .. she also may marry and live with her father and family forever .. cuz we care a lot when it comes to out family members and we live tougher forever .. so pls don't humiliate our culture

19. alexgofast

alexgofast Affiliate affiliate

that's not my mean man
    i am just wondering if someone go to another location and use different pc
    then also account will block ?

20. ahmed abdrahman

seems like we are not on the same page .. also if you know the rules .. you would work now and make business .. seems like you have a lot of time with no result .. also there is no rule ban work for the brothers i think .. so pls talk when you understand the game itself

21. ahmed abdrahman

Exactly man ..and also I proof with ID .. and they make sure that we are not the same person .. and they approved it .. it doesn't make any sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
MI