The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

RESOLVED - AFFILIATE TRAFFIC FRAUD! - Is MaxBounty Become a Beginner Killer ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never meant to spread negativity and didn't like the fact that this is my 1st post here, but I hope u see where I'm coming from

We have here so many points to discuss and make sure that maxbounty doesn't accept beginners & also take my money and fight me to grow up and make a real business with them

- I made around 50 leads for test and see if the quality really good or not .. my am "Jordon" told me to push more leads and carry on .. that means that the quality is good .. otherwise why he told me to push more leads ?!
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

- I kept push traffic and make more leads according to what my am said before.

4.jpg

- My am told me that i must hold my id and send a photo with it to make my account safe & i did it and it got approved also as it shown in the screen shots .

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

- after that i found my account has been suspended without any reason .. also keep contacting with them so many times with no replay.

-> So if it because the ID .. i sent it and my am told me that it has been approved ?!

8.jpg

-> Also if the reason for because the quality .. Why my am told me to push more leads ?!

-> Also if it fake leads .. proof it .. where are the reports that proof that .. i work with tracker to control in everything ?!

-> Also if it fake .. why my am told me to push more leads after the 50 conversions test ?!

hope to answer my questions & open my account to keep work & build a real stable business .. not fighting me .. Thanks

Last edited:
Assuming there is no malicious collusion -- someone logging into another person's account is suspicious behavior. There can be a good reason -- a husband and wife or a business partner ...

However, account sharing is usually a TOS violation (of some sort) usually you agree not to disclose your password to another person not on the account ...

Assuming there is no malicious collusion -- someone logging into another person's account is suspicious behavior. There can be a good reason -- a husband and wife or a business partner ...

However, account sharing is usually a TOS violation (of some sort) usually you agree not to disclose your password to another person not on the account ...
Hi there .. basically i don't know how did you know that i did that basically .. are you one of them ?!
secondly .. i got approval on my ID .. so pls don't say something you don't know basically

7-jpg.12948

You said that your sister logged in../^^^
That is your image and those are your words.
Yes or No?

these are my words
I said above no other affiliate log into my account .. my sister train me .. pls read correct
secondly .. it took from you 48 min to find out & replay ?! .. if you really read the post and you are not one of them .. it will not take that long to replay ?!

7-jpg.12948

You said that your sister logged in../^^^
That is your image and those are your words.
Yes or No?

these are my words
someone logging into another person's account is suspicious behavior. There can be a good reason -- a husband and wife or a business partner ...

Sorry, I didn't think is necessary to list sisters, brothers, cousins :rolleyes: or a person's dog or cat.

Last edited:
I said above no other affiliate log into my account .. my sister train me .. pls read correct
secondly .. it took from you 48 min to find out & replay ?! .. if you really read the post and you are not one of them .. it will not take that long to replay ?!
so your sister lives in same country, same city ?
what if someone login from another pc/location
then also account will ban ?

Last edited:
I am a native English speaker, I think I know how to read.

these are my words
Graybeard said:
"someone logging into another person's account is suspicious behavior."
You would be wise to read better yourself.

Aside: 13 min LMAO, I was busy with work that is serious to me... not bantering back and forth on some forum. You created this problem, perhaps innocently, by your own actions.

Is you sister on the account? Case closed.
I think that i said before sir detective that i got approved on my ID .. that means that this is my account .. secondly where did i said that she log into my account ?!
also not your business if i said sister or person's dog or cat .. just care about yours pls

I am a native English speaker, I think I know how to read.

these are my words
Graybeard said:
"someone logging into another person's account is suspicious behavior."
You would be wise to read better yourself.

Aside: 13 min LMAO, I was busy with work that is serious to me... not bantering back and forth on some forum. You created this problem, perhaps innocently, by your own actions.

Is your sister on the account? Case closed.
Welcome to the real world -- where you don't make the rules.

Last edited:
In out culture .. yes i think .. she also may marry and live with her father and family forever .. cuz we care a lot when it comes to out family members and we live tougher forever .. so pls don't humiliate our culture
that's not my mean man
i am just wondering if someone go to another location and use different pc
then also account will block ?

Talk to the hand dude
If you are going to play the game PLEASE learn the rules
seems like we are not on the same page .. also if you know the rules .. you would work now and make business .. seems like you have a lot of time with no result .. also there is no rule ban work for the brothers i think .. so pls talk when you understand the game itself

Read the damn TOS and understand it -- you caused this problem yourself then whined about it -- so who is the fool? YOU.
Yes I'm fool to replay to someone seems like a very small kid .. when i try to make the kid understand .. i will be %100 fool .. so pls show this problem to someone bigger than you that can understand pls :)
8.jpg

Really guys?

@ahmed abdrahman I can assure you @Graybeard is not "one of them".
This is a professional company you are talking about and they are not "kids" - they have policies, rules you need to obide by. They would not just ban for no reason.

Just wait and see if they reply to solve this issue.

Really guys?

@ahmed abdrahman I can assure you @Graybeard is not "one of them".
This is a professional company you are talking about and they are not "kids" - they have policies, rules you need to obide by. They would not just ban for no reason.

Just wait and see if they reply to solve this issue.
I think that he said that i'm am a fool also person's dog or cat .. at least i'm a polite man and didn't came down to this such low place .. anyway pls replay t him and see how he replay to me .. I'm %100 professional .. also i didn't said that this company taking about "kids" .. also you can relay on this pls :) .. i think he pass all the lines by saying that i'm a fool
-------------------
9.jpg

--------------------
--------------------
10.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back