Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
affiliate
Dojo Master
UPDATE

Chirag, the OP of this thread, just reported the following to Trust Pilot. ROFL my ass off.:

It's fu-ck-ing peace of sh**t if you gonna…
It's fuc-king peace of sh** if you gonna buy this thing don't even buy it's the forum just for idio-ts and they won't help you they just send you the fuc-king affiliate links to make there profit and admin tj tutor is the one of the most idiot person upon this earth

He is just fake person I have all the proofs about my traffic but they didn't helped me this is not a matter but their language was inappropriate and if I am fraud what you will say about other reviews out their tj as-s-hole

MY RESPONSE

This person was caught committing fraud with an affiliate network, MaxBounty. He came to our community demanding we help him recover his account. We told him that he had committed fraud and could not help him. Therefore , he decided to get very immature and hurtful. We had to ban him. He also started spamming our inbox and we had to report him as a spammer.

You can go to our website and search for "Maxbounty accout terminated" (include the misspelling) to see how the members immediately called him out on his fraud against the affiliate network. You can also tell by his language above how uncivil, unprofessional, and immature he is.

Graybeard

affiliate
Triggered!!!
Aside: was the spamming a tip-off or did you just guess that was the reason his account was closed?

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
affiliate
Dojo Master
Triggered!!!
Aside: was the spamming a tip-off or did you just guess that was the reason his account was closed?

Well he did have the image of the email from MaxBounty stating clearly he had committed fraud. Then when I started getting dozens of emails from him full of unreadable screaming and uncivil sputum, I spam banned him.

I just got a Skype from an old friend (a Mod) at the WF telling me he thinks it's a guy they just banned this week for all the same reasons.

He's just another lame duck that ran into mature and smart people that saw through all his bullshit and he is so immature he can't deal with it. A contact at MaxBounty told me he can't discuss the guys account, but assured me we all here nailed this guy for what he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners