The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ana_AdCombo

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
AdCombo
Hey, guys! :)
My name is Anastasia and I'm Affiliate Manager in AdCombo. We are already familiar with some of you ;) So, as you know in our job it is really important to be in touch with our affiliates and have feedback from them. That's why I decided to create a new project with you. I plan to post here and on other forums some questions which we, AM's don't understand, and I hope to have answers from you that will help AdCombo to become better and improve understanding of our affiliates =) I count on your support!:ninja:

So, Let's start!
And here is my first question:
as you know AdCombo is newbie friendly, that means we approve all affiliates even without experience if they have basic knowledge about cpa sphere. But, often when we start a conversation with a new affiliate, we can hear that our new publisher has some experience in CPA. And when he is asked to prove his experience, we face different avoiding answers, and in the end, after some time, we find out that our new guy doesn't have any experience, and he (she) asks to activate the account and starts arguing, asking "forget about that" and etc. As AM's, we are confused with these cases - what should we do?o_O May be that new guy has an experience needed, and maybe not, ant that is not relevant. But we are given wrong information at the beginning - and that is a disturbing signal.
Here, we want to ask your opinion - why it is happening and how we can explain that there is no use in giving us wrong information about your experience?:confused:

Hey, guys! :)
My name is Anastasia and I'm Affiliate Manager in AdCombo. We are already familiar with some of you ;) So, as you know in our job it is really important to be in touch with our affiliates and have feedback from them. That's why I decided to create a new project with you. I plan to post here and on other forums some questions which we, AM's don't understand, and I hope to have answers from you that will help AdCombo to become better and improve understanding of our affiliates =) I count on your support!:ninja:

So, Let's start!
And here is my first question:
as you know AdCombo is newbie friendly, that means we approve all affiliates even without experience if they have basic knowledge about cpa sphere. But, often when we start a conversation with a new affiliate, we can hear that our new publisher has some experience in CPA. And when he is asked to prove his experience, we face different avoiding answers, and in the end, after some time, we find out that our new guy doesn't have any experience, and he (she) asks to activate the account and starts arguing, asking "forget about that" and etc. As AM's, we are confused with these cases - what should we do?o_O May be that new guy has an experience needed, and maybe not, ant that is not relevant. But we are given wrong information at the beginning - and that is a disturbing signal.
Here, we want to ask your opinion - why it is happening and how we can explain that there is no use in giving us wrong information about your experience?:confused:

Hi Anastasia,

I will try my best to answer your question..

I believe the answer is quite simple, it is like having a drivers license and not owning a vehicle,
the majority of affiliates understands the process of CPA marketing, they know how and where to buy traffic but they simply have not taken the action. When they apply for your network, they appear as they are making money on the internet since they know all the basics. The reason they reply '"forget about that" when asked for proof is simply because they don't have it. That should not stop you from approving new accounts as these new affiliates are usually ambitious and will do what ever it takes to be successful.

Hi Anastasia,

I will try my best to answer your question..

I believe the answer is quite simple, it is like having a drivers license and not owning a vehicle,
the majority of affiliates understands the process of CPA marketing, they know how and where to buy traffic but they simply have not taken the action. When they apply for your network, they appear as they are making money on the internet since they know all the basics. The reason they reply '"forget about that" when asked for proof is simply because they don't have it. That should not stop you from approving new accounts as these new affiliates are usually ambitious and will do what ever it takes to be successful.

Hello, and thank you for your answer!
But I still do not understand - we approve affiliates without any practical experience, if one understands how to do things in this sphere - we do not ask for any proof. The problem is that affiliates say about having practical experience, and working with many networks, and finally, having results. And that practical experience can be proved, so we ask for such. But then usually we find out, that information is false, and affiliate doesn't have any experience at all, and, of course. any experience with other networks. That is not a barrier for us for approving such an account, if only theoretical knowledge presents, of course. The main purpose - is to understand how to build a conversation with an affiliate without making him lie or misdirect us with his or her answers

banners
Back