The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

newbie to affiliate makerting

iaconoa

affiliate
Hi - Looking for a legit mentor to help me with affiliate marketing. I dont want someone to charge me stupid fees and looking for an honest mentor who will teach me the ropers. I will be forever grateful and will pay back as needed.

Thanks,
Angelo

Honestly, you're going to struggle to find anyone good!

A mentor = time
time = money

And you want your mentor to already be earning $$$ right?

Start with the basics, learn those, buy courses, implement and then hire a mentor based on a specific challenge or need!

Unless you signup for a tonne of tools where they earn a significant commission, you're not going to get a mentor who can feasibly dedicate any 1 on 1 time to you. After all, they want to make $$$ too.

Start with the basics, learn those, buy courses, implement and then hire a mentor based on a specific challenge or need!
well i believe he should start first to know the industry, choose a niche and use this platform as a must learning platform as here you will get someone with great experience to help you out with anything!

once you get the information you think is enough to start, go for it and if you fail you can ask someone to help you out here!

Either you choose to pay someone and buy a course and mentor or face failure your self! choice is yours!

Well getting a mentor its a great idea and in my opinion the road to succes as it can save you years of failures
The only problem its finding the right mentor as many people claim they are what not just to take your money
do a proper research about that mentor ,ask proofs ,check about him etc ,be sure to have succes
Good luck

You know, the best mentor is personal experience.

well i believe he should start first to know the industry, choose a niche and use this platform as a must learning platform as here you will get someone with great experience to help you out with anything!

Honestly, you're going to struggle to find anyone good!

A mentor = time
time = money

The OP has not returned because when seeing these answers he became disillusioned. We've seen this hundreds of thousands of times. Ridiculous newbies expecting a professional will be willing to give them one on one training for free. Mentors do not ever take on a newbie, they only take on experienced and knowledgeable people. If you have to pay someone for training, then they are a coach or a teacher and not a mentor. That's exactly why forums are popular because in a community there are thousands of people contributing to the training of an individual and that always leads to success for those willing to follow the training.

Hi - Looking for a legit mentor to help me with affiliate marketing. I dont want someone to charge me stupid fees and looking for an honest mentor who will teach me the ropers. I will be forever grateful and will pay back as needed.

Thanks,
Angelo
Look up Ace & Rich. They helped me with affiliate marketing and I was able to make high ticket sales with their help. I knew them since 2012

MI
Back