The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Need help choosing effective and trustworthy Ad-networks?

Cassie Garcia

Hey friends.
I'm using PPC through some ad networks like Adavice, and Evadav, but I don't really get the results I expect. So I'm thinking of trying with others, maybe Outbrain. Has anyone here used Outbrain for ads? If so, what was your experience? Can you share some comments or tips for working with this platform?

Attachments

• ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 46
Easy $10K You are looking for suckers?

I am not surprised your results are poor. Unless, someone is just curious.
You would maybe convert 1 in 500 with that or 1 in 1000 or more.
Don't oversell or make statements that you cannot deliver on.

Easy $10K You are looking for suckers?

I am not surprised your results are poor. Unless, someone is just curious.
You would maybe convert 1 in 500 with that or 1 in 1000 or more.
Don't oversell or make statements that you cannot deliver on.
Hi there, Sorry, but I still do not get you. I'm just looking for recommendations for other effective ad networks that can help me optimize the ads and earn more. That's all

Hi there, Sorry, but I still do not get you. I'm just looking for recommendations for other effective ad networks that can help me optimize the ads and earn more. That's all

I think the criticism was towards the ad. The point is that a bad ad is a bad ad anywhere. You can run a bad ad on a small 2nd tier platform or on Facebook and you won't see conversions.

For natives, yes, I like Outbrain. Outbrain and Taboola probably the best ones. The downside is that add approval can be a trickier with them , especially for new accounts.

Give other platforms a try, but keep in mind that successful campaigns are a combination of many elements. The right traffic (which means a good platform and proper targeting) is one of them, but a solid offer, a good strategy, efficient copy, tracking, etc are also crucial to get visitors to take action and make a campaign profitable.

I think the criticism was towards the ad. The point is that a bad ad is a bad ad anywhere. You can run a bad ad on a small 2nd tier platform or on Facebook and you won't see conversions.

For natives, yes, I like Outbrain. Outbrain and Taboola probably the best ones. The downside is that add approval can be a trickier with them , especially for new accounts.

Give other platforms a try, but keep in mind that successful campaigns are a combination of many elements. The right traffic (which means a good platform and proper targeting) is one of them, but a solid offer, a good strategy, efficient copy, tracking, etc are also crucial to get visitors to take action and make a campaign profitable.
Hi William, Thank you so much for sharing the detailed information and helpful advice.

Actually, the issue is not about creatives and tracking; it might relate to the content. I will take a look and adjust them to attract more potential users.

By the way, I would also like to try Outbrain and see how it works.

Have a nice day.

Outbrain is good, no doubt, but it includes a wide range of websites, and so much sponsored content there. If you don't target the right audience, your ads may appear on sites that are not aligned with your products. So besides a good platform, proper targeting to the right audience plays an important role too. hope this is helpful.

Outbrain is good, no doubt, but it includes a wide range of websites, and so much sponsored content there. If you don't target the right audience, your ads may appear on sites that are not aligned with your products. So besides a good platform, proper targeting to the right audience plays an important role too. hope this is helpful.
Hi, thanks for your useful advice. May I know how you monitor the quality?

banners
Back