The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Seeking Help Need help from experienced dating affiliates

Just buy your own ads or buy media placements to develop your own software.

Or, are you planning on PAYING for the traffic and seek an experienced person to buy it? --*added

Really, Otherwise, this sounds like an outright traffic hijack from a first time poster with no earned respect or reputation.

Only an idiot will ClappingME! ME! ME!

Last edited:
Looks like an ad to me.

What's the benefit to the affiliate for giving you their time and feedback?

What's the software you are building?
I work for a company that develops the dating software. And we're now looking into working with affiliates. And to do that, I need feedback on our current platform to learn what we need to change to help affiliates earn with us.
I've read through the threads about wld/ventro and people were not happy about them cutting to 50% initial / 5% rebill / 5% re-inital

Just buy your own ads or buy media placements to develop your own software.

Or, are you planning on PAYING for the traffic and seek an experienced person to buy it? --*added

Really, Otherwise, this sounds like an outright traffic hijack from a first time poster with no earned respect or reputation.

Only an idiot will ClappingME! ME! ME!
Not sure what you mean apart from thick sarcasm. But I'm only looking for feedback and honest opinion based on people's experience.

I work for a company that develops the dating software. And we're now looking into working with affiliates. And to do that, I need feedback on our current platform to learn what we need to change to help affiliates earn with us.
I've read through the threads about wld/ventro and people were not happy about them cutting to 50% initial / 5% rebill / 5% re-inital

Okay, I think I may have a path for you to put this in motion. I can see you are new to software development and the various stages of development and deployment. I am very experienced in this area. Here is some advice and a path.
  1. In order to be permitted to try and recruit affiliates from our membership, you must first be a registered business in our resources area. Instructions attached. In your case, you will register under BETA Programs.
  2. In order for affiliates to give you their time and recommendations, they need to be rewarded. You must have a commission system and an affiliate portal integrated. Even at the BETA stage this is necessary. It gives them the control they need and it gives you the control you need. Plus, most all affiliate portal systems have internal communications and reporting options that will assist you and the affiliates in managing the BETA information exchanges and tracking.
  3. If you have not done this yet, then I recommend joining a few affiliate programs in your software space to see how their affiliate portals and affiliate management functions.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v7.pdf
    135.3 KB · Views: 8
If you were experienced in the dating business you would know that the median lifetime value is of a customer conversion.
IMO 65% You can front load the CPA compensation or distribute a value that is cost driven.
Or, you can sign up for 20 dating affiliate programs and see what the market is paying.
Bullshit answer for a bullshit question.

Go fish ...

Match MTCH this will get you started --good luck

1676551605078.png

MI
Back