The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Niche Website From Start To Finish

Thanks a lot LRamp! That's a great idea!

With the forums, I have got a register button but it's right on the bottom right and you have to look for it.

Do you think I should have another link one the nav bar or the header for register/login?

I just stuck a tag cloud as footer 3

Not sure how accurate these are but would appreciate if you could check for me to make sure i'm not getting personalised results?

Google.co.uk Rankings

(Broad Match)

Pub Shed - #51
Choosing A Shed - #23

(Exact Match)

Pub Shed - #33
Choosing A Shed - #7

mancavesite dot org seems to be the best ranking for man cave

this site isn't the best structured

When I put your link in Free SERP checker - google ranking check | serplab.co.uk it brought up the top 10 competitors. I had no idea this topic was such a big thing. It didn't give me the rankings though, so couldn't tell how strong your competitors are.

Re mancave dot org, I agree with you - the site looks chaotic!

According to SimilarWeb, they have links coming in from the LA Times blog, Wired, and the Telegraph. Maybe once you're all set up, you could write a press release, or sign up to that site for reporters to contact you for an article. Forget what it's called at the moment but can look for it if you want it.

Some people do, if they have the technical knowledge and money. @T J Tutor always recommends VPS because it's faster and I think, more secure.

A marketer should always start with a VPS. Here is why:
Shared hosting shares a CPU, the RAM, the bandwidth, and the IP. There is more, but this is enough to begin. Loads of spammers signup for shared hosting and fully expect to be banned. They immediately start sending emails maxing out the maximum number of emails allowed per hour by the hosting company. When they do this, they throttle the CPU, max out the bandwidth, hog the RAM, and then get the IP banned and blacklisted.

In addition, anyone saying that a $30 a month server fee at the beginning of their respective career in marketing to be expensive simply isn't serious about marketing.

Last edited:
I think we're getting off track!

I was thinking about having a drinks page

with alcoholic drinks and non alcholic drinks

ideas?

alcholic drinks

beers
lagers
ciders
spirits
cocktails
shots

non alcoholic drinks

mocktails
fizzy drinks
tea
coffee
juices
water

any more?

Will be glad to take a look.

Just curious. How will you be monetizing?

Hi there. I will be adding content to the site and putting affiliate links on the resources page and in articles.

I am also planning on creating an ebook

I think we're getting off track!

I was thinking about having a drinks page

with alcoholic drinks and non alcholic drinks

ideas?

alcholic drinks

beers
lagers
ciders
spirits
cocktails
shots

non alcoholic drinks

mocktails
fizzy drinks
tea
coffee
juices
water

any more?

Great list! Will you also delve into home brewing/wine making? You could sell kits to match the topic.

banners
Back