The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Niche Website From Start To Finish

I was thinking about a forum as well.

It's just intergrating it with wordpress that's a pain in the arse.

I could use bbpress I suppose?

Nothings finished AZ!

I want people to look at my site and give me some feedback on the copy!

I'll modify the about page and the home page so it's not kw overboard.

I just want to get some content on the site, then modify it after.

I know you're not finished. I think when you are, it's going to be a great site. :)

Are you writing the content yourself, or outsourcing?

Re forum setup, I'm not familiar with it. @K, or @T J Tutor may be able to offer some advice on that.

I could install phpbb or smf or something but id need to intergrate it with wordpress.

Im writing the content myself but thinking i may outsource it. Not sure yet

I've written one article

Garden Bars - PubShed

Do you have your h1, h2, etc. headings?

Love the look of the page. Really nice font and love the big section headings. Very clean looking and easy to read.

The only thing I would change, is to put a bit more info in the content. Is it just a stand-up bar? Is it affixed to anything, or portable to take inside in bad weather? Stuff like that.

Sounds like an excellent opportunity for sub-topics of seating, lighting, landscaping, outdoor speakers, etc. for garden bars.

Any chance of a picture of a finished garden bar area? I searched Unsplash but didn't find one.

My opinion is that you're off to a great start!

Thanks for all the positive comments!

Logo_Modi-1.png

Yeah that was my favourite too.

I've got the terms page and the privacy page done too.

I want to sign up for an affiliate program with Wickes and B & Q

They do their affiliate program through Affiliate Window, but they want me to pay £5 to join or nothing if I can get a invitation code?

Here is a trick for getting incredible articles very cheap from writers with amazing resumes.
Post an ad in craigslist NYC , Need articles written for a health site ....whatever your niche
You will get tons of resumes from writers with PhD,s Doctors, Tech , whatever your niche is.
Many will write and research articles for as low as $25 bucks

Dan

banners
Back