The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Niche Website From Start To Finish

This site isn't going anywhere.

I am going to give it one last go at making it successful.

I have read that lengthy reviews of products on amazon (5000) words are making people money so maybe i can include a reviews section.

Hey JayZ. You have done good so far. Let me clear it up. Lengthy reviews do add value to your site and do help in ranking but you should be looking for the whole process. Those who are doing amazon product review with around 5000 words article, they also work on other stuffs.

1. Proper On-page SEO for each and every posts which include proper use of keywords, header tags, outbound linking(authority sites) etc.
2. Make sure your content are properly structured and engaging. Always add relevant images to your posts. Posts with images every 150-300 words tends to get better engagement than posts with just a featured image.
3. The better user experience a site has to offer, the better will be the engagement. This will lower your bounce rate. Google consider sites with higher bounce rate as site with thin content. So make sure your bounce rate is low.
4. Try to get relevant and higher quality backlinks for your site. The more you will get high quality backlinks, the better will be your ranking.

Seo is a patience game. So work hard and have patience. Ranking will come soon, if you are doing everything the right way.

How did I manage to get 3.832 links to my site from one website??

2qbu1kg.jpg

Huh! I had a look at the site, didn't see a reference to pub sheds. Is there anyway you can drill down to see which post of his it came from.

Just an aside....the guy is a good writer. Maybe a future interviewee for you? Or perhaps he'd do a guest post?

How did I manage to get 3.832 links to my site from one website??
Go to your webmasters tool and then follow the links below:
Search Traffic>>Links to Your Site>>More(under Who links the most)>>Download Latest Link(download in .csv format)

Check the links from which you are getting backlinks from that domain. That will give you a clear idea how you managed to get that much backlinks from a single domain.

banners
Back