The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Niche Website From Start To Finish

I have removed the "building a shed" page and the menu item as i have put the "how to erect a shed" page in "preparation"

I must say that I am loving and closely following the thread. At times I just sit back and read through the comments for the purpose of understanding and even getting to learn a few new things. Be sure to stay focused and even set milestones that will help you achieve the bigger goal or target. That is what I do personally, at times you may find that the whole goal seems to be next to impossible but when broiken down, you will be amazed on how things just work out.

I don't seem to be ranking for "how to erect a shed" it doesn't look like it's being indexed

I don't seem to be ranking for "how to erect a shed" it doesn't look like it's being indexed

You didn't accidentally tell Yoast SEO/WP not to crawl and index that page, did you?

www.google.com/webmasters/
Do you own pubshed.co.uk/preparation/how-to-erect-a-shed? Get indexing and ranking data from Google.

Hey, did you know that, according to SimilarWeb, you have no traffic from the UK? I think because I only use the free version, it doesn't show me more than the top countries. It's just not possible that you have no UK traffic!

Anyway, back to your non-indexed post, might be worth checking your webmaster account, see if you can figure out what's going on. Then again, you know G, might not be any reason at all.

blocked.jpg

does this mean i'm not getting any commissions from hostgator cos it's blocked???

I don't know enough about this stuff to answer you but it might be worth a chat, call or email support ticket to HG to ask.

I didn't know about these stats in Google Webmaster Tools!

I've only ever checked mine a few times over the years because I don't know what to do with or about them.

Your Man Cave post comes up in the #20 spot in Duck Duck Go. You have others after that.

Also looks like all of your pages are indexed except the last one. (How to Erect a Shed). Dunno why. Maybe the word, "erect" bothers the search engine gods. Are you able to change the title and link, swap out erect for the word, "build"?

I could swap erect for build but then i'd be trying to rank for a much more highly competitive keyword

great follow along JayZ - especially for a beginner like me who's trying to start with a niche website (got domain) - As youre in UK is there any scope in trying to rank for 'shed of the year' cos of the channel 4 TV prog?

Throwing it out there but might be not be useful (still very early days of me getting my head around all this so more of a beginners random comment than expert advice).

This site isn't going anywhere.

I am going to give it one last go at making it successful.

I have read that lengthy reviews of products on amazon (5000) words are making people money so maybe i can include a reviews section.

banners
Back